Sticker Bombing

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

nickid

RMS Regular
Get it done mate, I have the ones in the picture because I wanted them for my new car when I sold the teg and he is doing my vw Jetta and Nissan s14. The guys work is first class 110%

OZ10

RMS Regular
themed sticker packs start from £10 for 25 stickers, usually takes around 150 stickers to do a splitter.

just looking over this topic again, ive never looked closely at these stickerbombed car parts but is it like a sheet of paper wrapped neatly around a car part or is it loads of random individual stickers that are placed on it?

thomas_lad

RMS Regular
just looking over this topic again, ive never looked closely at these stickerbombed car parts but is it like a sheet of paper wrapped neatly around a car part or is it loads of random individual stickers that are placed on it?

loads of random indicidual stickers

OZ10

RMS Regular
and how are they protected against weather etc? are they laquered or a clear film put over them or something?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.