Straightliners Ni drag racing dates for 2024

56oval

RMS Regular
PROVISIONAL dates for the 2024 season.

Venue for all events will be St Angelos ( Enniskillen )

Sunday May 19th.
Sunday July 21st
Sunday Sept 29th.

All events will be RWYB.

At present dates are provisional and may be subject to change. Keep up to date with the StraightlinersNi page on facebook.

Happy new year, we look forward to seeing you at the track.

Ben.

56oval

RMS Regular
OP
56oval
Date change for the first round folks .
My bad when i was booking the dates.

The first round clashes with a must do event at Santa Pod " Doorslammers " which year on year has just gathered momentum. Its like the UKs version of World Cup Finals in the U.S.

One of our main team members has an entry in to race that event so the prudent thing to do was to shift our date if possible.

Luckily we managed to

So scrub out Sun 19th May
Now put Sun 26th May in your diaries.

Many thanks .

Ben.

ka88

RMS Regular
Drives
Porsche 997 C2S
Any details on this like cost, number of runs, is it all 1/4mile etc? Would be excited to try :grinning:

Thanks

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Number of runs will depend on the amount of cars there plus the weather - I would say on average you'd get at least 10 runs but just depends how often you stop for a break or just do a race and then join the queue every time. Think most I have done is 13/14

56oval

RMS Regular
OP
56oval
Number of runs will depend on the amount of cars there plus the weather - I would say on average you'd get at least 10 runs but just depends how often you stop for a break or just do a race and then join the queue every time. Think most I have done is 13/14
Aiming to keep the entry list to a decent size this year to make sure everyone gets quality track time. Really have no interest in packing it to the rafters only to give the racers poor value for money

More information in the coming weeks but remember Sunday 26th May is THE season opener for drag racing in Ireland.ā˜ŗļø

mikey

RMS Regular
Drives
Celica
I saw a post Richard Bradley shared about the drag racing at Bishopscourt on Saturday 8th June this year. Are you/Straightliners behind this or are you solely at St Angelos? @56oval

56oval

RMS Regular
OP
56oval
I saw a post Richard Bradley shared about the drag racing at Bishopscourt on Saturday 8th June this year. Are you/Straightliners behind this or are you solely at St Angelos? @56oval
No, Bishopscourt have brought in a separate entity from the uk to run their new events. I personally wish them all the very best for the future.
We solely will be holding our own events at St Angelo Enniskillen, we will also be looking at top speed events as well as timing for other parties across the province

Last edited: