The 'DO WANT' Thread

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Yes please!

1461023-1.jpg

BRAMLEY - THE BEST EXPERIENCE : Highest Spec TT-RS Coupe in the UK!

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
There is an identical one in Audi on the Boucher Road. Its sitting beside an R8 spyder in the forecourt.

Its the directors car - he lives in carrick. Met him a few times in the mornings to work ;)

There is a lovely purple one in the show room and I just WANT!

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
I could see it from the Porsche garage, I was trying to edge the missus over towards it. Never got near Audi new, was at Audi Used.

Sprint Blue A5 Sportback on 20"s sitting outside was drawing my attention, it looked wonderful.

r16vka

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi 80 V6
All those picking the latest RS6 need to get with the programme, its too heavy! Give me the previous shape, with some suitable MTM upgrades, yummy.:p

2002 Audi RS6 530bhp

That said, the R32 GTR Marc posted is fairly awesome!:eek:

Lee A

RMS Regular
Drives
Accord types k24
Have to be honest if I was offered that for 5k let alone 15k I wouldn't want to own it! Looks horrifically dated to me now, although I'm sure it goes well. Each to their own!
looks awesome, wouldn't say it looks that dated would still be a big head turner in this day and age! awesome car (y)

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Realistically I want this with any luck will buy one next year

pic0003.jpg

Unrealistically, this would do it for me :worried:

GT2_1.jpg

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.