The 'DO WANT' Thread

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Crimson

RMS Regular
Drives
Daytona Grey S3
It has to be Andy's Evo for me:

Mitsubishi Evo Evo VIII FQ340 MR For Sale on RMS

DSC_9152.jpg

tbdevpaul

RMS Regular
Drives
Hundeye
Didnt know the rules of the thread but I do want and have always wanted an swb quattro

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0V2K1X97cCI]YouTube - Beautiful Noise Loud Audi Quattro SWB Keith Edwards Prescott Speed Hill climb.[/ame]

paddymcc

RMS Regular
Drives
C63
The 356 Porsches are gorgeous!

Do want one of these next once my current policy with Greenlight is up as they wont cover Lotus's

2010-Lotus-Exige-S-Type-72-450.jpg

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Love the 356- the only decent Porsche there is!

For me, it has to be a RHD F40.

Crimson

RMS Regular
Drives
Daytona Grey S3
Hardy har, 12 years to go. Millions to make, people to step on before I can go handing that sort of money out on anything but a daily.

not too bad then lad, I've 10 yrs to go LOL!! :sob:

Gaz has disgusted me with the Skyline :worried:

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
Yet its affordable and the only people that will know, will be you and by that time, Ill have had you killed.

56oval

RMS Regular
Yet its affordable and the only people that will know, will be you and by that time, Ill have had you killed.

good luck with that, youll have to catch me first!! and if you do manage to you'll then realise that you set your benchmark soooooo low that youll just turn that spud gun on yourself.

2.8rsr ftw.

rsr1.jpg

49c7_3.jpg

4cdc_3.jpg

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.