The Online Car Documentaries Thread.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
I quite fancy watching a few of these this evening and then I started thinking about some of the great videos I have seen before but I am struggling to remember the names of them :worried:

So I thought we should have a thread listing them all, that way we have a nice index of them :grinning:

Post your favourites, there have been some great ones from Japan and the USA

chris_b

RMS Regular
OP
chris_b
Drives
A car
Petrolicious have done some good ones, I particularly enjoyed this one

chris_b

RMS Regular
OP
chris_b
Drives
A car
Jay Leno has done some heat ones as well

RoniN

RMS Regular
Is this not what the Motor Movies subsection is for ??
All those vids are in there.

Cheers

chris_b

RMS Regular
OP
chris_b
Drives
A car
Is this not what the Motor Movies subsection is for ??
All those vids are in there.

Cheers

A lot of those are just very short youtube clips though. Could we maybe do a sub section or something for longer documentary style videos ??

RoniN

RMS Regular
A lot of those are just very short youtube clips though. Could we maybe do a sub section or something for longer documentary style videos ??

I don't know, some of the vids get posted and then when you maybe want to watch them they are hard to find because you can't remember the name to search for it.
Any of the vids I like I just bookmark the page.

Cheers

chris_b

RMS Regular
OP
chris_b
Drives
A car
Perhaps. I was just thinking a section with just long movies would be great. Maybe those Petrolicious ones I've posted are even too short. In other words when there is nothing to watch on TV we have a selection of long online alternatives.

@Cooper any ideas ?

RoniN

RMS Regular
Spot on there, I often watch a few of the longer car ones like on the drive channel when tv is $hite.
Easier to find if everyone posted them in one place. (y)

Cheers

chris_b

RMS Regular
OP
chris_b
Drives
A car
This is without doubt one of the best things I have seen. Have to be a bit clever to watch it online though....

chris_b

RMS Regular
OP
chris_b
Drives
A car
lol its great Adam, after posting I just checked and I have very foolishly deleted my copy :sob:
Perhaps someone can find a way ...

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.