tracking a rally person from 1975?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Porter

RMS Regular
anyone know any websites that might be able to help me.

history: we bought the house off some man that done a bit of rallying, and found a load of the sticky numbers from the sides of the car on the wall at the back of the garage,

its only know that i know what they are that i realise he must have been quite good in his day, and want to find out a wee bit about him and what car he drove etc.

basically one of the bits i found was from the circuit of ireland in 1975, sponsored by b&h, he was number s62

he came 3rd in his class and got 1st for the team award,

another one was omagh rally club, CAM rally on 15th sept 1973
he was number 28 and came 1st in class 1.

anyone know any websites that have history of the COI , or anything that might be of interest

cheers
chris :laughing:

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
and if that fails lemmi know as i know the chap Ferdus that runs rallyretro and i can let him see your tpoic as he would be on the forum the odd time !

RComms

RMS Regular
Drives
E63
my dad has all the 70's circuit programmes as well, so i should be able to look at an entry list and get you a name with a bit of luck :grinning:.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.