TRIANGLE CRUISERS EASTER SUNDAY CRUISE

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

whitepug

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE TRIANGLE CRUISERS WILL BE HOLDING A PHOTOSHOOT ON EASTER SUNDAY, AGAIN THIS YEAR WITH THE EVENT TO BE HELD AT LANDSDOWNE CRESCENT IN PORTRUSH THE TIME IS STILL YET TO BE DECIDED BUT WILL BE IN THE AFTERNOON ABOUT HALF THREE FOUR OCLOCK BUT JUST KEEP THAT DATE FREE IN YOUR DIARIES AND I WILL LET EVERYONE KNOW THE FINAL DETAILS SO KEEP CRUISING AND ENJOY THE RIDE THERE WILL ALSO BE A SHOW AND SHINE COMPETITION WITH THE PRIZE FOR THE WINNER BEING SPONSORED BY SUB10S ENTRY FEE FOR SHOW AND SHINE TBC.

to start from 4 onwards

PaulYDP

RMS Regular
Drives
R1 Turbo
Lots of other things on that day mate including 100% Modified in dublin, Ultamotiv photoshoot and the circuit of ireland!

Going to be a busy Sunday that one!

whitepug

OP
whitepug
aye i no,but the ports is packed on easter sunday and monday,last year was excellent!!!started bout 4 or 5 and went on to bout 2 in the mornin,was excellent!!!

bob

RMS Regular
whitepug said:
aye i no,but the ports is packed on easter sunday and monday,last year was excellent!!!started bout 4 or 5 and went on to bout 2 in the mornin,was excellent!!!

I must have missed something last year then, i was there all day and it was ***** :?

Daz_PD

RMS Regular
Drives
Skoda Octavia 2.
probably be there, nice and close to home

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.