vectra c speedo not working

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Ge0rge

Banned
as title the speed sensors in the hub seem to be workin as they are sending a reading on live data is there something else i should be checking, its an 03 diesel

ace275

RMS Regular
Drives
Legacy SpecB
Mileage changing at all?

Really must grab that laptop. Found those o2 blanks the other day and all!

davey-dimples

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330D
if you don't get sorted you should try jm autosport text me if you need the number mate

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
Depending what software you have, you should be able to access the dash and trigger the speedo see if it is actually capable of working

Ge0rge

Banned
OP
Ge0rge
Mileage not going up either, is there a sensor in the gearbox I should be checking?

ace275

RMS Regular
Drives
Legacy SpecB
He's got my opcom kit atm

I don't mind saying openly on the forum the password is 246531 incase you've forgotten it. It was the password when I got it already and isn't used for anything else.

Yes you can go into instrument test and activate the speed to 20mph increments

Ge0rge

Banned
OP
Ge0rge
He's got my opcom kit atm

I don't mind saying openly on the forum the password is 246531 incase you've forgotten it. It was the password when I got it already and isn't used for anything else.

Yes you can go into instrument test and activate the speed to 20mph increments
i never got the hang of it lol which programme do i open?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.