Volk c-ultra wheels for sale

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

lee-r33

RMS Regular
Drives
R33 Skyline
Thinking of selling my Volk C-Ultra wheels.

Have been refurbed recently and seen very little use on the road, a few hundred miles since the refurb. Don't fit my new car so considering selling.

Obviously a high quality lightweight wheel. Please do not confuse these with cheap replicas like Rota or Innovit Ravs or whatever they call themselves, these are the real deal!

Obviously an acquired taste, but certainly a wheel that will stand out!

Anyhow, here's the specs:

They are all 5x100 PCD

There are two wheels at 8x17", and four at 9x17".

Offset of the wheels are unknown, i estimate it to be around ET45 to 50. There is NO offset stamped on the inside of the wheels.

The 8x17 wheels are fitted with 235/40/17 tyres, and two of the 9x17" are also fitted with 235/45/17. The tyres are 2x Dunlop and 2x Firestone, all with very good tread.

The two other 9x17" wheels are fitted with 255/40/17 Toyo Proxes which i fitted a couple of hundred miles at a cost of £200 (still have receipt i think), so pretty much brand new.

The spokes and dishes are fully polished, and the inner baskets have been painted in gold. They really need to be seen to be fully appreciated

They come with a complete set of Rays centre caps for all six wheels, and a set of 20 stepped nuts that are needed to fit them. Also a set of four 5mm spacers that i had custom made by CNC (they allow the 255/40 tyres to squeeze under the Impreza rear arches )

They stand me around £1000, but i'm selling for £650 for all 6 wheels/tyres

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405150450.957606.jpg

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.