Weider 290 Weight Bench, Squat Rack, 150kg Of Weights/bars....

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

andy3k9

RMS Regular
Drives
honda ek9
Selling less than a year old gym equipment that's cost me £500+, everything is in great condition, comes with dumbell bars, 6ft barbell, 5ft barbell, tricep bar, 150kg of weights, squat rack, multi position bench.

This is a proper weight bench which can take 277kg, only selling as i'm moving out, and my new place has no room for it, pasted some more website information below, excuse the opening...

Product Description

Get incredible, muscle-sculpting results with the Weider Pro 290 Weight Bench. The Pro 290 comes with a detachable, multi-position bench that offers several built-in stations, including a rolled preacher pad, a 6-roll leg developer and a detachable curl yoke. Also features a walk-In Squat Rack Station to isolate your quads, hamstrings, glutes and calves.

Specifications

Detachable Multi-Position Weight Bench.
Choose incline, decline or flat
Weight Bench can be separated from the uprights for the ultimate core, ab, bicep and leg workouts.
Adjustable Safety Spotters. Designed to assist you while working out, these adjustable safety spotters prevent unnecessary injury and help make weight lifting easier.
Adjustable Uprights. Able to accommodate both Olympic and standard-width barbells these uprights can be raised or lowered for customized training.
Removable preacher pad
Dimensions: (W) 130 (L 165 (H 175cm
Size: (W) 130 (L 165 (H 175cm
Max. user weight : 136kg
Max. total weight: 277kg (141kg additional weight)
Max leg developer weight: 68kg
Pm for contact details, looking £350 for the lot, having trouble uploading photos, have more photos listed on gumtree... *EDIT* multi purpose bench:- £140
squat rack:- £120
cast iron weights/ all bars (150kg in total):- £150

WEEVBE2078_1_Large.jpg

york-50kg-cast-iron-barbell-and-dumbbell-set.jpg

nsc-standard-barbell-weight-set-ez-grip-set.jpg

unnamed.jpg

andy3k9

RMS Regular
OP
andy3k9
Drives
honda ek9
trying to shift it all at once, i'll let you know if i decide to sell separately...

STE_vie

RMS Regular
if your selling seperately id be interested in the 6ft bar depending on the distance between of the middle part and if its not an olympic bar

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.