What is it with the mahoosive thread titles ? update-closed

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

AIRFORCE1

Banned
Drives
164/580 Topline
What is it with the mahoosive Thread titles lately? Then the need to edit said mahoosive thread title to Incorparate fitting valve caps so after 2 months of car ownership the title Is even longer and it reads .

New stead. 2003 Wrx sti pro drive pack with exhaust and down pipe just added ****new picture just added **** Just got new air filter .*** update*** wheel repaint ****

The titles are longer than the bloomen threads are these these days Ffs

Last edited:

AIRFORCE1

Banned
OP
AIRFORCE1
Drives
164/580 Topline
Johnb740's BMW F21 M135i - ///M Performance Exhaust Fitted + Video

See @Jordy there is a prime example of a massive title and non Subaru related. Just a the first one I seen to grab there .

Last edited:

josh897

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk2 Leon
Wait untill the hashtags start coming into titles

SEAT LEON FR NEW WHEELS SEATS CLEANED WASHER BOTTLE FILLED REMAPPED #VAG #LOWZ #CLEANWINDOWS #HASHTAG

I had my remap figures in my thread title but i actually went to remove them the other day and it doesnt give me permission, it shows asthough its somebody elses thread?

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
What gets me is when people use production codes in thread titles instead of the car name. If you drive a Polo you drive a bloomin' Polo not a n8g6 (I know this is wrong but I care so little about Polo's I refuse to look it up) or whatever obscure code Volkswagen used. Same goes for Honda, BMW, Nissan etc. I've even seen it creeping into the Ford's lately. If you must use the production code by all means do so, just not as a sole means of identifying the car in the thread title.

Sonny

RMS Photographer
What gets me is when people use production codes in thread titles instead of the car name. If you drive a Polo you drive a bloomin' Polo not a n8g6 (I know this is wrong but I care so little about Polo's I refuse to look it up) or whatever obscure code Volkswagen used. Same goes for Honda, BMW, Nissan etc. I've even seen it creeping into the Ford's lately. If you must use the production code by all means do so, just not as a sole means of identifying the car in the thread title.

I should use the Megane engine name "F4RT"

56oval

RMS Regular

Thats the sunday sermon right there!!!!! Amen to all of that.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.