Wheels4kris- In memory of Kris Niblock

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

gsmith

RMS Regular
Glad it went well. The astra decided to burst the top coolant hose today so I pushed it into the garage and well that was that. See there going to make it an annual show and a cracking amount raised for great cause. (y)

mcmurray

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
Met up with @chrisd1 and a few others.

Great night with a massive turnout. Well done to Kris' family and everybody else involved in organising it.

wheels4kris-small2.jpg

Last edited:

chrisd1

RMS Regular
Drives
AE86 / EF Civic
The fn2 and coupe were both extremely clean! /\

Thanks Ben, have to agree with the other comments, for me it was the show of the year! A great turnout for Kris, and really good social atmosphere!
The standard of cars and variety made walking around much more fun. Enjoyed catching up with old/new faces too. The AE86 won 'Best Wheels' award.. Thanks (y)

ph11mcf

RMS Regular
Drives
SQ7/ftype v8
Was having a meal in lisburn and called round a bit later
great we show some tasty stuff i havent seen before
silver r8 sounded mint

Gemma

RMS Regular
A few pics I've come across on the tesco charity fb page

Just to show some people the size of lasts night show

IMG_103124760083567.jpeg

Plenty more still arriving as you can see from one entrance

IMG_103133793639553.jpeg

More entering from the lorries only entrance

IMG_103141066483874.jpeg

Fire brigade done a demo of cutting someone out of the car

There was an f1 (f4 whatever car lol) down...motorbikes....they had music....BBQ on the go..every car entered got a voucher to get a free burger and iirc the burgers to buy were only 1.50 with the meat being suppled from primacy meats

It was a fantastic night!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.