WTD: Nice 2 or 3 digit plate**SORTED**

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Took a notion for a plate for the new car, so if anyone is selling one let me know. I've already seen Daveys plates and would've had one of them already had I not been getting married next year! Just a wee bit over my budget unfortunately :worried:

Budget is in and around 500 mark, maybe slightly more for the right plate. Also seen the ones acereg has, but would rather a different number/letter combo.

So who has what?

CR

RMS Regular
Drives
A4 Avant
I may have CRZ 252 for sale. I bought it not knowing the GF had bought me the one I was after as a surprise.

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
Wilson's auctions online also have buy it now plates bud.
That's where I got my first plate IIL 141.

gav525

RMS Regular
OP
gav525
Drives
Anything
Lol, i do love daveys plate, just can't justify it at the minute after....though if the MX5 goes it's a winner!!

Had a look at the plates on Wilsons there Ben P, but nothing really catching my eye on there at the minute. And the auction isnt for a few weeks yet and dont want to hold off that long!!

gav525

RMS Regular
OP
gav525
Drives
Anything
Ended up just getting one of the Buy it Now plates off Wilsons there and gone for TUI 181
Hopefully it'll look nice when its on, and can't really complain at that money. Plus it means i have plenty cash left to put towards a front mount....:p

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.