Last edited:

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
Last minute.
Early doors spin in the Morning!

Meeting at Sprucefield.
Likely to head near Sperrins.
Not totally set on a route tbh lol!

A few of the trackday ones heading for a spin.

Feel free to join for the craic.

@GrantR
@weeloaney
@Chris tii
@Coog
@gav525
@Burt2000
@weeloaney
@Ceebl
@Zach57
@Boydie
@Tufty
@da.murf
@CharlySkunkWeed
@Daniel
@Cro
@Big Pimp
@big_pete
@LongroofAdam
@Ben
@Harry
@EF Ian
@Jamie-g
@JamieG95
@ChrisL
@ian

Etc.

Ill update with a time asap
Appreciate the tag and would love to go for a run, but I think I'm at a cars and coffee thing in the morning. If this sort of thing is going to happen more often now the better weather is here I'm definitely up for it

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Yeah I’m out for a 40th, sun is shining and then there’s the boxing later so I’ll likely be well oiled later, def do the next one though. Enjoy 👍

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Had me at spin

Ceebl

RMS Regular
Drives
330d/C2 Loeb
I’m going to give it a miss this time round for family reasons, but I’d be up for another as long as it doesn’t fall on a track day!

Mel

RMS Regular
Drives
S3
There's an Autobrite cars and coffee meet on in Larne from 10 to 12 for anyone that misses the early morning run

Ben P

RMS Regular
OP
Ben P
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
Im easy! Anyone who wants to eat feel free!

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
Well I would be up for this BUT I tried running the RS3 on Super Unleaded 97 and well it hasn’t responded to it very well So I’m currently trying to drive it out of it and head to Loughbrickland to fill up.

The S6 in the workshop as the high pressure fuel pump went on it and the RS4 needs and subframe fitted to it. It wouldn’t be fun doing it in the jeep 😥.

Ben P

RMS Regular
OP
Ben P
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
Well I would be up for this BUT I tried running the RS3 on Super Unleaded 97 and well it hasn’t responded to it very well So I’m currently trying to drive it out of it and head to Loughbrickland to fill up.

The S6 in the workshop as the high pressure fuel pump went on it and the RS4 needs and subframe fitted to it. It wouldn’t be fun doing it in the jeep 😥.

Fingers crossed dude 🤞

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO

Not sure if it’ll help but I have the same octane boost that solo use for the 99, can bring some with me for you if you want? Could be put in when filling up with normal super somewhere else.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Drive it out of it on a run with us. I’m bringing the TT which wouldn’t pull the skin off a lightly set custard anyway.

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
Not sure if it’ll help but I have the same octane boost that solo use for the 99, can bring some with me for you if you want? Could be put in when filling up with normal super somewhere else.

Thank you for the offer but the RS3 won’t make it out of the drive I’m going to look at draining the tank tomorrow and then get a fill from Loughbrickland it was grand was Texaco Super and an Otane booster I filled with BP in Portadown and it must be *****.

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
Sorry alarm went off at 6:25 and I thought to myself, not today. Kids were up a couple of times during the night and I didn’t get over to sleep until after 1am so went back to sleep. Another time for sure though.