project barn find,cosworth mondeo

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Mark King

RMS Regular
OP
Mark King
Drives
Cars
more done last night,heater box and dash board nearly in just a few last trims and that's that job done

while I was at that paul and terry put the new abs pump and brake pipes on and the little jobs about the engine bay

got the hydraulic clutch reservoir mounted

and got the scuttle panel and wipers fitted

so next is seats and carpet in and tidy up wiring the engines going in

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
not much done the last few weeks as the kids haven't been well and then I got there bug.but got my front coilovers back from leda.thanks to jon foc for his help with getting them done.
from a pitted sized mess,

to this

If you don't mind me asking, how much was your Leda overhaul? I have a set I need to send back for a service, seals & Rods if required.

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
I got it done at a good price and can't really say. Your best calling them direct.

I assume it was Harvey Bailey Engineering that did them for you? Looks like they made a nice job of them.

Mark King

RMS Regular
OP
Mark King
Drives
Cars
got another few hours at it last night, got the interior nearly in just the passenger seat and glove box to fit and got the new gauges wired in and powered up.

also got the bumper back from the body shop,i didn't like the hole and mesh martin had in it so I decided to get it filled

paul got the electrics powered up and pleased to say everything is working as it should so now the loom can be taped up and engine fitted.

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Awesome work (y)

You'll **** bricks when you see it....

2EE6A746-1349-4ABD-8554-87BE805B1AC3_zpsf8jwsh5c.jpg

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
A lot more subtle with the bumper filled, adds to the WTF factor when it's out and about.
Coming together quickly now, showing everyone how it should be done. Class.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.