a-kem automotive

JayT

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A3eeeeeee
will honestly have it for tomorrow mate..... the hassle i've had with customs bringing the UltraGloss in from America has been ridiculous, but i'm collecting it all tomorrow, so you will have it on Wednesday as i have to go to the new swimming pool in Newry!
Can I get the ten litres of anti moss as well gonna have to do my roof.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
of course mate, thank you very much.

will give you a call on Wednesday up to your work?

Crow555

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra DC5R
I assume the stone brite is used neat in the spray bottle, you don't dilute it at all, correct?

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
I assume the stone brite is used neat in the spray bottle, you don't dilute it at all, correct?

I usually dilute 50:50 mate. You only ever really use it neat on the dirties / most uncleaned of wheels and exhaust pipes

Any joy with my stuff Ross?

In the back of my car mate - in the enjoyment of being on a decent high speed run in @Con S3 's motor I forgot to leave it in Petes for you :oops:

jshek007

RMS Regular
Drives
F30 335,FN2, R56
I wasn't looking for the articulate, i've loads left. I meant you weren't using it on the video. lol
This anti moss, would it be effective on the bricked driveway??? Parents driveway is full of it.

Also looking maybe to get some Fazer for parents to try in their shop.

I've also a cousin looking to buy a £40 pack as well and i might actually need some ultragloss and this new tyre dressing I've been waiting for ages for you to release. lol

Darren91

RMS Regular
Seen your van parked at Biesty's in Ballymoney earlier, graphics look well, very eye catching!

Last edited:

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
You should have stopped in to say hello mate - was in doing a fit out in their deli today.

I love the wee van, even though it is dead as hector - looks well, drives well and plenty of room in it!

@jshek007 - ah, got you now!

My UltraGloss is now back in stock! Thank goodness

I'm going to be a busy boy over the next few days as I have a lot of orders to get sorted out!

Thanks to everyone for your patience

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
Was working late tonight sorry I missed your calls earlier Ross, tried calling you back twice from my landline but no answer, let me know if you available to meet tonight mate

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Im running low @Big Pimp , could we catch up next week for some snow foam and the other stuff I pm'ed you about?
Yes mate, definitely

Do you sell anything for cleaning uPVC window frames?
Yes mate..... A product called solaclean used with those magic sponges leaves it like new

Was working late tonight sorry I missed your calls earlier Ross, tried calling you back twice from my landline but no answer, let me know if you available to meet tonight mate

Sorry dude - was out the back sanding my picnic table with the headphones in.

Will def catch up tomorrow mate

JayT

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A3eeeeeee
Used some of the articulate today to clean this crude outta the kids trampoline. Have to say I love it.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434386235.459833.jpg

Also I doubt it will do any harm but I used the articulate and ultra gloss on the pvc facia and aluminium gutters on the house today. Left them looking spic and span and I did the car too.

Nice meeting @bigpimp when he was in the yard and wait till you see the fine specimen I've found to test the caravan cleaner.

Ant

RMS Regular
I've turned into an utter lazy fecker, but i've fired articulate, snowfoam, and ultragloss through my foam lance and it works a treat :grinning:

chrisd1

RMS Regular
Drives
AE86 / EF Civic
Funny this is it worked a treat, real good clean down before repainting the walls... (y)

MATT93

RMS Regular
Drives
335d
That tyre stuff looks a good job. Im getting a bit fed up with the Meguiars gel, once it runs out ill place an order for some :grinning:

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
Big thanks to Ross for getting me my products tonight, a gentleman and a decent chap as always (y)