a-kem automotive

Crow555

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra DC5R
Apologies if this has been asked already but how does one order from Big Pimp/Anachem? Being payday and all, I want to spend some money before the missus gets hold of it. :oops:

chrisd1

RMS Regular
Drives
AE86 / EF Civic
@Big Pimp could you PM contact number, need to get some Moss Killer today or tomorrow if possible, and a few other bits?!

Last edited:

CR

RMS Regular
Drives
A4 Avant
@Big Pimp Spotted an Anachem GTD this morning (y) Looked well!! Is that the winner of your latest competition :innocent:

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
@Big Pimp what are the prices off your tyre slick? Will most likely buy both as I loved the matte, but can't beat shiny tyres sometimes lol.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
@collyirwin11 - they are likely to be around £8.95 for a 1lt bottle and £34.95 for the 5lt

@Con S3 - thanks very much mate, but the website in in the process of an overhaul in the background, as we have been offering an introductory discount on ice melting granules for about a year now :oops:

the new site will offer full online buying (hopefully) similar to an amazon experience

Graham2

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4
What wheel cleaning stuff have you got? The wifes Focus has wheels that are about as fun to clean as BBS RS, and her front pads are very dusty. Not a good combo!

ChrisQP

RMS Regular
Drives
Lots
Hi Ross, I've been using the Clearview since you give me it and it's alpine clear.

Top notch finish, great job!

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Is the tyre slick ready to buy now ? I need to make a list of everything i need of you
tyre slick is ready mate, but labels still aren't in.

@Big Pimp Ross, No articulate left eh??? :p
any gods amount of Articulate mate, its the UltraGloss I ran out of, but after 3 weeks crossing the Atlantic Ocean, I'm finally picking 1000litres tomorrow all the way from good ole USA!

What wheel cleaning stuff have you got? The wifes Focus has wheels that are about as fun to clean as BBS RS, and her front pads are very dusty. Not a good combo!
Articulate will clean most wheels mate, and 99% of all road grime and pad dust etc.

For really heavy duty cleaning, I'd still recommend StoneBrite for a real deep clean

PeteMoore

RMS Regular
Articulate will clean most wheels mate, and 99% of all road grime and pad dust etc.

For really heavy duty cleaning, I'd still recommend StoneBrite for a real deep clean

I have had fantastic results with just Articulate. Stonebrite is incredible if it is really bad like mine are most of the time.

PeteMoore

RMS Regular
uploadfromtaptalk1433802040045.jpg

chrisd1

RMS Regular
Drives
AE86 / EF Civic
Just a quick message to say a BIG Thank You to Ross for getting supplies out to me after my rediculously short notice last weekend!

I killed plenty of Moss with ease, and got round to using the new Ultra Slick on Tyres... Small amount on a paint brush did one full 15" Tyre!

I love the finish from it... a nice sheen finish, and with another coat/stronger applied it'd be fully slick! Definitely a Recommended Product!

11267468_798193670294423_1817203014_n.jpg

11266681_871434796261726_740755043_n.jpg

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
@bigpimp where's my stuff!!! [emoji13]

will honestly have it for tomorrow mate..... the hassle i've had with customs bringing the UltraGloss in from America has been ridiculous, but i'm collecting it all tomorrow, so you will have it on Wednesday as i have to go to the new swimming pool in Newry!