mk2 gti 16v

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

BIGDAVE

RMS Regular
OP
BIGDAVE
Drives
audi a7
Small update on the car. I refitted the side mouldings to the car and it is much better now, I also replaced the head cloth and full sunroof mechanism as the last one was shagged.
20150926_165339.jpg

BIGDAVE

RMS Regular
OP
BIGDAVE
Drives
audi a7
Yes @Gambit all sorted ended up being a bad plug of all things. You wouldn't know of anyone selling a stainless back box for one of these, I have a full magnex system on the car but the tail pipes are to small for my liking.

Gambit

RMS Regular
my old white 16v used to have like a dark/pale gold BBS with polished lips - albeit only RZ's but i thought it looked class on them. Though your current wheel colour doesnt hurt it but id be inclined to go for black BBS centre badges

grill doesnt hurt it either though i think the GTI badge is too big on it on its own - corrado 16v badge is nice on a single lamp grill imo

nice collection of cars you have there now!

TalkToFrank

RMS Regular
Drives
335i MT Touring
that looks brilliant! they never look great under the bonnet i thought but that looks quality! Are you dave who bought my mk2 driver back in the day that BVDub ended up with?

BIGDAVE

RMS Regular
OP
BIGDAVE
Drives
audi a7
that looks brilliant! they never look great under the bonnet i thought but that looks quality! Are you dave who bought my mk2 driver back in the day that BVDub ended up with?

No buddy not me and thanks for the comment.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.