mk2 gti 16v

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

dh1079

RMS Regular
Drives
loads
You bollocks , just changed job and too close to Santa and need to sell a few vehicles or I would've been interested,,shouldn't sit too long buddy

BIGDAVE

RMS Regular
OP
BIGDAVE
Drives
audi a7
You bollocks , just changed job and too close to Santa and need to sell a few vehicles or I would've been interested,,shouldn't sit too long buddy

Cheers mate. It just sits in the garage and doesn't get driven and it' such a shame. The car done 80 miles from last mot.

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Lovely looking Golf. Pity the Impreza would cover it if I was to sell up.

Gambit

RMS Regular
just leave it in the garage if it aint eating any grass! mine is a similar story only done a clatter of miles this year but 16v prices are only going one way. and they are hens teeth now especially good ones - plus mine still brings a smile to my face when i do get to drive it

i still have that rocker cover also for you....id forgot all about it!

BIGDAVE

RMS Regular
OP
BIGDAVE
Drives
audi a7
just leave it in the garage if it aint eating any grass! mine is a similar story only done a clatter of miles this year but 16v prices are only going one way. and they are hens teeth now especially good ones - plus mine still brings a smile to my face when i do get to drive it

i still have that rocker cover also for you....id forgot all about it!
No drama Craig I also have the other bits you needed from my shell.

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
Just spotted it for sale, what an example! Stunning golf matey GLWS

clrrk

RMS Regular
Drives
S14A
Dont suppose your interested a swap for a Mk4 R32? :joy:

Beautiful car GLWS

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.