It's Snowing

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Kinda the point of a strike
Bring on the chaos tbh, might move things a bit, or make it all come tumbling down. Either is better than the pointless panto that's been going on for 10 years or more.
Sh1t or get off the pot and go do yer feckin jobs.

Citizen_smith.jpg

DJMCA

RMS Regular
Kinda the point of a strike
Yeah, i get that obviously. Just wondering at what point does it become dangerous for emergency services etc if roads arent gritted?

Also, surely the amount of accidents would be collosal, given the radio this morning it was bad enough around the place never mind if roads are ****. Insurance companies will walk away from a lot of claims?

I fully support the strike action but surely someone has to be accountable. I mean, i cant just walk away from my job, let someone get hurt or killed and shrug my shoulders

Kerzo

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon FR
I’m heading back from Donegal today via Cookstown so hoping the roads aren’t too bad!

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Same here, normally 15 mins for me but took 2hrs today to get to Carryduff. M4 was mostly ok over the back roads apart from one steep bit where I thought I wouldn't make it up but got there in the end.

Some shocking driving all the same, worst culprits being some speedy SUV drivers who seem to think 4WD also gives them amazing braking distance in the snow.

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
2 hours for the middle daughter to get into lisburn, 1.5 hours to get from the glenavy road to the centre of lisburn. Really no snow to speak of, just backed up traffic.

CloudStrife

RMS Regular
The Prince William road and Boomers Way in Lisburn are a fking disgrace with snow.

Anyone here from Lisburn and explain how the hell them roadworks on the Prince William will really help? The turn off to Ballymacash is never that bad. It's the Nettlehill junction with lights is a curse. It needs to go. @Alan B what you reckon?

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
Pissed and moaned about the snow all the way into work, got to Holywood, crashed MX5 was causing the traffic jam 🤦‍♂️

Bloody MX5, I give up before even getting to Ballyrobert. Turned around and went back home.

Graham2

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4
Pissed and moaned about the snow all the way into work, got to Holywood, crashed MX5 was causing the traffic jam 🤦‍♂️

KIA Sorrento also involved, was being CCRS'd as I drove past. Took me 70 mins to get to work :expressionless:

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
I heard them chatting about the Bangor tailback on U105.

Saw a minor crash on the Saintfield road also, and some poor sap had stack a Peugeot 308 into the ditch/hedge on the road into C'duff.