Portrush Easter Sunday (20.04.2014)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Was intending to take the Nova up a run, but it filed MOT retest tonight on brake imblance so that's me out.

soupz

RMS Regular
Drives
Boxster S
Yeah few of us heading up from Belfast. Will be the first proper run out in the new car, coast road it is then :grinning:

jayme

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini/ A7
For some reason from my last visit to the port, the mini has decided it wants to be a water fountain. likes to spew boiling water everywhere in real heavy traffic. so may go but park up and admire the d turbos.

Shaun

RMS Regular
The Port on Easter Sunday has nothing to do with Jim44. It's a rite of passage.

I'll be down there. Don't know what in or with who yet.

(y) I remember a couple of years ago they and another site "organised" the Easter Sunday cruise in the port and there was a whole argument about who organised it.:party:

Ive seen pictures of the prom packed with cars on Easter before most of us were even born lol

Gaz168

RMS Regular
Heading up with a group 2moro early enough... But wonder what traffic gonna be like on the way back down.. If I'm trying to get back to Belfast by 3.. Anyone any idea?

jonny.92

RMS Regular
OP
jonny.92
Heading up with a group 2moro early enough... But wonder what traffic gonna be like on the way back down.. If I'm trying to get back to Belfast by 3.. Anyone any idea?

You should be fine, traffic is usually only bad getting in, not out

Johnboy1984

RMS Regular
Drives
2004 e46 m3
There's a group of us going up... Probably around 15 of us.... It will be bunged no doubt but *** it.... The run up is good steam

jp112

RMS Regular
Drives
Exeo
Will I b buggered going up around 3? Like how long a tail back is there guessing to b? I wasn't down last year so can't gauge it.

Cess

RMS Staff
There's going to be queues, no matter what. It's Easter Sunday, the sun's blazing. It will be rammed.

Darren91

RMS Regular
Nearly burnt my clutch out on the hill at the Ramore. Went round into the car park and it's just like Magherafelts day out.

Con

RMS Regular
Drives
JDM Honda Del So
Never been up at Easter since I was was nipper.

What is the attraction up there that has everyone in traffic most of the day

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.