Portrush Easter Sunday (20.04.2014)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

jonny.92

RMS Regular
Who all's heading up? Usually a good day out with plenty of cars about, looks to be a sunny day too!

I think myself and a few mates are heading up from Sprucefield in Lisburn around 11ish, probably closer to 12 by the time I get my arse in gear though :party:

Mel

RMS Regular
Drives
S3
It's a no from me, is my em 33rd birthday :oops:(^) so am heading to a BBQ at my Aunt and Uncles and plan to have a few drinks, hoping the weather is similar to today(y)

jonny.92

RMS Regular
OP
jonny.92
It's a national holiday, no Uni work is permitted, did yous boys not get the memo lol?

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
No good car to take, plus will prob hang out with friends I dont see that often. Couldn't really be bothered with it to be honest, always packed out, and usually a very small % of cars that would interest me. Cruise for Cancer will do this year for "cruises".

jonny.92

RMS Regular
OP
jonny.92
No good car to take, plus will prob hang out with friends I dont see that often. Couldn't really be bothered with it to be honest, always packed out, and usually a very small % of cars that would interest me. Cruise for Cancer will do this year for "cruises".

lol it's a Jon44 cruise, you don't need a 'good car' cos no-one will see it through the reek of the d-turbos lol

jp112

RMS Regular
Drives
Exeo
Well I don't see the point on flaming about people's car. If they are happy with their D-tubs then that's 100%
I'll be heading down but won't be round there till about 3 or after. Maybe go to the beach if its a good day then Portstewart at night.

Ian A

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
I'l likely call up. Its become an easter tradition round our way.

Hopefully get a passenger seat so I can enjoy a few cold ones. (y)(b)

jonny.92

RMS Regular
OP
jonny.92
The Port on Easter Sunday has nothing to do with Jim44. It's a rite of passage.

I'll be down there. Don't know what in or with who yet.

Aye I always take a run, usually good weather which is half the battle

I'l likely call up. Its become an easter tradition round our way.

Hopefully get a passenger seat so I can enjoy a few cold ones. (y)(b)

Might do the same, should be a good day for it (y) Flash the lights if you see the golf :cool:

I dunno, I think I'm past the age were sitting in bumper to bumper traffic is fun. If I do end up going its only because a load of mates are and the craic between us will be good.

yeah I despise the traffic, always try to go early/late enough to miss it but it's only once a year so not too bad. It's more an excuse for the day up north than anything else

Lee

RMS Regular
Regardless of the traffic and wether its fun or not, Port cruise is always worth going to if you're a car enthusiast.

Rarely do you see so many nice motors in the one place.

loliver

RMS Regular
Drives
nurburgring 223
I doubt I'll be there this year. I'm still getting Physio a year later after some t**t drove into the back of us last year :worried: having a quiet one in groomsport I think.

Ollie

RMS Regular
I wont make it this year due to university commitments I havent any of the summer cars ready. So I had my dissertation in this friday, so sunday consists of bbq and copious volumes of beer lol

Was hoping to bump into you Richy, have a good one anyway.

RichyMRX

RMS Regular
Drives
AE86, Nova
I seen you in belfast 2 saturday nights ago past laverys in the beemer. Ive a new fone/number now and lost yours.

Boksic

RMS Regular
Working 7 til 7 on Sunday but will try and get down a run anyway see is there anything nice about.. Otherwise it'll be few beers and sleeping by 10!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.