Mighty Car Mods

Paul RS

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
Part 7 is going to be around 90 minutes long apparently. Watching these makes me wish I could weld :worried:

Andy55

RMS Regular
Loving it so far. Liking the way they decided not to go with the normal Sti engine conversion and tried something different.

Ant

RMS Regular
i'm not really big into cars but part 6&7 were a pretty interesting watch, no chance i'd have the patience for doing that kind of work!

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Great viewing

That seems a very skilled guy that done the work. Great standard etc. Odly enough, something just tells me in australia things get done better. Than here.

Paul RS

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
They used the wrong fuel line clamps :p

Can't say it's any better than the work I've seen tuners here/in England carry out?

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Well I know they build very good skylines over there and have great success mapping on unopened engines.

JH86

RMS Regular
ps ive allways wondered why big snail'd scoobs run the turbo in the standard place. when you have the clutch and brakes there.. and the steering column?

why not run it on the passenger side? lol

bigsigh

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
ps ive allways wondered why big snail'd scoobs run the turbo in the standard place. when you have the clutch and brakes there.. and the steering column?

cuz gettin the air to it would be monumental heartache with the battery there and all the fuel lines , and if you relocated that then you would still have to get the downpipe around the gearbox as the gearbox cradle curves on the driverside to allow for it.

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini
Great watch, watched them all on Saturday after @Gobsheene liked one of the videos on Facetube. It's a shame it'll be a few months before they show what power it makes after mapping.

bigsigh

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
That Turbo Yoda (Alan) guy is a gent , and seems like a genuinely knowledgeable guy. i was very impressed, as above i just found ep.1 on fri night by accident and ended up chaining them all till well after midnight , fantastic watch ! ep.7 was class, and looking forward to seeing where they go with it next

Andy55

RMS Regular
Trailer for the new series 'lend us a ride:Australia' starting July 31.
Looks like it's going to be a laugh. Can't wait

JH86

RMS Regular
cuz gettin the air to it would be monumental heartache with the battery there and all the fuel lines , and if you relocated that then you would still have to get the downpipe around the gearbox as the gearbox cradle curves on the driverside to allow for it.

i know all this.. just looks alot simplier than the brutal heat around the fluid and bottles

but then again my RA was standard ish so never reallly gave it any real thought

bigsigh

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2

@JHXR found this and thought of you :grinning: (y)

EJ25_WRX_TO4Z_Engine_Bay.jpg

EJ25_WRX_TO4Z_RH_side.jpg

EJ25_WRX_TO4Z_LH_side.jpg