Mighty Car Mods

adam1942

RMS Regular
Drives
2015 F56
Agreed it wasn't a bad series. Nothing like Top gear road trips but then its a completely different setup. I'd say with their budget they did a better job than Top Gear would have!!

Storm

Banned
no updates on 11s gramps?
10655183_10154602277050554_1191871969408281629_o.jpg

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Yeeeeeeeeoooooooooooooo. Watch it later at the airport on me way home.(y)

bigsigh

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
really enjoyed the "Gramps" series , and that Air con controller mod is very cool,

But i'm gonna throw it out there and say, that was the biggest waste of 40 minutes of my life ever, it amounts to hokein through an old car pickin rubbish and old food out of the seats ?

seriously if that fella hadn't arrived with the controller the whole episode would have been wasted! (n)

Storm

Banned
really enjoyed the "Gramps" series , and that Air con controller mod is very cool,

But i'm gonna throw it out there and say, that was the biggest waste of 40 minutes of my life ever, it amounts to hokein through an old car pickin rubbish and old food out of the seats ?

seriously if that fella hadn't arrived with the controller the whole episode would have been wasted! (n)

Totally agree, was a bit surprised myself at that episode, it was basically 35 minutes of human slime, pubes and bloodied plasters... with 5 minutes of an aircon controller. Definitely not up to the usual informative banter we've come to expect from an average upload.

Reactions: dub

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6

Watched the whole Gramps series (or the engine build part with Turbo Yoda anyway) back to back one night because it was so good.

Skipped through last night's in about 5 minutes.

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
That was a bit pants apart from the aircon controller bit...:worried::mad:

JH86

RMS Regular
Gotta love this show, some amount of money in that legacy, al is a good man too, turbo manifolds are a tad iffy but great work none the less

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Somewhere in there, they decided not to push the boost for fear of lunching the engine. 330 bhp is good with loads of torque but nothing that couldn't have been achieved with a 4-pot motor. Bit of a let down at the end. With a 3.6 litre 6-pot engine and a large turbo, they should be looking at 400bhp for starters moving upwards but they obviously have worries about blowing it and bottled out. (n)

Still a good wee series though. :grinning: