Mighty Car Mods

Paul RS

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
Their banter is starting to wear a bit thin now :worried: I do enjoy watching them build stuff, but all the 'unicorn poo' craic is boring as it's been repeated over and over.

BigJoe

RMS Regular
Drives
FR-V - Civic
Love the banter...love the chemistry that is obviously between them.....love the people they bring together to do the builds as well as the DIY stuff they do themselves.

They have done an awful lot and its very hard to keep it fresh so I hope they go and do another big ground up build like the S13/Show Car/Gramps stuff....

Didnt find the "Lend us a ride" the most exciting thing tho.

Oh and the music! Fanflippintastic!

Last edited:

Lewis.

RMS Regular
Drives
S14 Zenki
I really enjoyed it actually. Thought it was gonna be the episode where they reveal there new cars (n)

EP2

RMS Regular
Drives
Civic Type R FN2
Was a decent episode, Kei to the city was definitely better but still cool to see the 88's again.

Would love to take a few months trip to Japan!

Ant

RMS Regular
Ha! was sitting thinking, **** it must never rain there if they can do so much outside happily and leave it sitting etc, must admit I did laugh a bit at the misfortune... mainly because this sunny week is as good as it gets here once a year)

Part 12 is up btw

Lewis.

RMS Regular
Drives
S14 Zenki
Really enjoying the Gramps episodes.

Still cant wait too see what their new cars are though! Did they not tease at the end of last season that they sold the MX5 and S2000 and bought something jap?