M3 More Door Home :-)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Conor

RMS Regular
I've seen this car a few times, it's absolutely stunning! Fair play!

gixermark

RMS Regular
OP
G
Drives
GT3, Jedi
Cheers dude :grinning:

QUOTE="lightning, post: 2563096, member: 5210"]Lovely.

ps I'm the guy you were emailing thru pistonheads (y)[/QUOTE]

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
Trevor's car ! Cracking example and cared for really well.
HTD

Gaz168

RMS Regular
Lovely... Health to enjoy the car... Seen this car in real life... Awesome car must say...

gixermark

RMS Regular
OP
G
Drives
GT3, Jedi
Thanks lads... Interior is std black leather.. Can't remember the 'type' of leather.

Also has a alcantara covered wheel which is rather nice.

Whole heap of extras in addition to the e valved evolve system ( can be opened closed via remote) also is lowered onto eibach springs, CRT front spoiler, wheel spacers.. The 359 genuine wheels... Lots of other little bits - gloss wrapped grill, side trim, rear spoiler lip.. Etc etc.

Smick

RMS Regular
Drives
CLA45
Awesome looking! Would love one, pretty hard to find in the more door im sure. Get some more pics up!

m5lvyn

RMS Regular
Drives
GT4
Great car and it was pot perky cared for too.

All the best with it! Any plans?

Chris86

RMS Regular
Drives
E92 M3
Fantastic car you got there mate. Again im very farmilar with it. Trev is a true gent and knows how too look after a car. dont think you could have got a better one. HTD and look forward to future updates

gixermark

RMS Regular
OP
G
Drives
GT3, Jedi
Thanks guys.... Despite the temptation, it was way too wet today to take it out - I didn't want to get it dirty!!

Hopefully tomorrow is dry... Amazingly even wifey is looking forward to getting out in it - she loves it too, and the girls are looking forward to getting their booster seats into the back!

It's an incredible looking car, absolute credit to Trevor

Wayne D

RMS Regular
Drives
Family Wagon
Cracking car you got yourself, perfect spec and mods wise. Trev is a gent as said and the car needed for nothing in his ownership. Enjoy!

Phil.A

RMS Regular
Drives
'09 Honda Civic
Seen this at Carryduff in the summer, lovely car and a big fan of the salon M3 over the coupe M3, so few of the saloon version about in this country! Enjoy!

gixermark

RMS Regular
OP
G
Drives
GT3, Jedi
Cheers, it's funny how many people comment that they prefer the 4dr! I wouldn't have.... But now I own it, and the more I look at it - I think it's unbelievably beautiful! And so much nicer/more unique than the coupe.

I loved the M5,this is like its cute little sister.. And handles so much nicer.. And for me, the V8 is soooo much more responsive and quicker to pick up - that could be car mass... Or possibly the exhaust helps too.. I love it!

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
The saloon drives much better than the coupe. I had my M3 coupe for a few years and regularly drove a friends saloon and it never ceased to amaze me how big the difference was. Saloon is much nicer to 'press on' with

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.