project barn find,cosworth mondeo

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Pumesta

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus_ST_3
There was a complete Mondeo with them, on gumtree a few weeks ago for £300

Mark King

RMS Regular
OP
Mark King
Drives
Cars
not much done the last few weeks as the kids haven't been well and then I got there bug.but got my front coilovers back from leda.thanks to jon foc for his help with getting them done.
from a pitted sized mess,

to this

Last edited:

dub

RMS Regular
Drives
Aero Wagon
Those shocks are a work of art. Any rough ETA when this monster will be finished?

dub

RMS Regular
Drives
Aero Wagon
Cheers. I was hoping to have it running before Christmas but I've been let down with stuff so that's not going to happen now:worried: so feb March time hopefully but I'm not going to rush it.

Looking at the rate at which you've progressed through this thread, March is still quick! Are you planning to track it then?

Paul RS

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
Cheers. I was hoping to have it running before Christmas but I've been let down with stuff so that's not going to happen now:worried: so feb March time hopefully but I'm not going to rush it.

I think we'll have it running by then alright, it just won't be road worthy. Suppose I'd better get the board soldered into your ECU soon :p

Mark King

RMS Regular
OP
Mark King
Drives
Cars
got an update about my brakes there nearly finished. when I bought the car I did a deal with martin for 4 pot brembo calliper's ,but as I've decided to up the power I decided to put ap 6 pots on and im using a 362mm disc up front with reyland custom bells and the reyland 325mm rear conversion using std calliper, I was trying to do a deal with martin to trade the brembos back in for aps but I couldn't get through to martin to get a price so I spoke to mark at mt motorsport to make brackets and supply new callipers and pads.so I sent him over a disc and bell to get working on.
big thanks to mark he's done a super job and I well pleased with what ive seen so far:grinning:

callipers are the cp5575 in black

got a message of the finished product last night about 10.00pm and the bufty even engraved the brackets for me lol

mcmurray

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
Nice touch on the engraving.

Love the progress of this in such a short time. You don't hang about.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.