Project Binky (4x4 turbo Mini)

Cartunes

RMS Regular
Drives
Schkodah
The extra weight seems barebones, I think it will be slightly more lively than the GT4 :grinning: Let's watch n see

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
From the first episode, he already owned the GT4 but has pranged it. It was self selected..;)
It'll still be lighter than a GT4 so should go well.

jayme

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini/ A7
God dam it, does he cut through the bulkhead??? i cant wait that long to find out!!! aahhhhhhh

Cartunes

RMS Regular
Drives
Schkodah
It's very telling that the world puts Marty and Moog on a pedestal, throws millions of wonga at them and follows their every move, while they generally make bad cars more dangerous, but these two automotive Geniuses (or is that Genii) from Bad Obsession Motorsport get thrown a few scraps from individuals to barely cover their time to produce such legendary footage as they do..........

Maybe it's time for them to turn a 1970's Civic into a v8 drift wagon, test it to destruction and in doing so, teaching nothing about automotive engineering - THEN they might make the big time ;)

Cess

RMS Staff
I wish I had a tenth of the skills that the guys at Bad Obsession have. Another great episode.

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini
I rewatched the previous episode yesterday, first time I noticed they have a 106 Rallye in the shed.

mckeown

RMS Regular
Drives
mitsi outlander
I really believe this to be the best production I have ever watched. Thanks for posting it up.