Project Binky (4x4 turbo Mini)

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Was just looking this up on youtube on friday to see when the next one is!
3 feckin weeks! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:sob:

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
90's Junk
Jesus H tap-dancin' Christ. I had stuff to be doing tonight and I just blew through ~2 hours of that. Amazing.

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Class. I was on their youtube channel last weekend seeing if there was another episode in the pipeline...
Yeeeeooooo!

pablo

RMS Moderator
Im gonna kill someone - just settled to watch it since the reply on email had embedded media on it which is usually a video.

@Storm Im gonna find you!!!

jayme

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini/ A7
Im gonna kill someone - just settled to watch it since the reply on email had embedded media on it which is usually a video.

@Storm Im gonna find you!!!

Currently practising my baseball bat swing as we speak, @pablo you track him down then we can teach him not to get our hopes up like that lol

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Storm you are a baaaaaaaad man!

Went to watch it again this morning and got Rick fecin Astley.. LOL (y)

Cartunes

RMS Regular
Drives
Schkodah
More Binky - NNNNOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW! argh. I feel like a teenage girl in love for the first time........... Not for hunky six-packed chaps you understand!

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
90's Junk
That Nik guy is a genius. Love how he just knocks everything up himself for any issue he comes accross.

Hopefully theres not another 3 month wait til the next one.

Cess

RMS Staff
These videos are excellent. Seriously talented guys and one heck of a build. Although that Mini will be about 2 ton when they are finished with all the extra fabrication in it :party:

mike150

RMS Regular
Drives
Around
These videos are excellent. Seriously talented guys and one heck of a build. Although that Mini will be about 2 ton when they are finished with all the extra fabrication in it :party:
And the GT4 running gear, the GT4 did weigh nearly 2 tonnes:eek: that's why it was such a dull drive!

I really thought with all that work the would have put EVO or Subaru running gear in it.