Ballyrobert Vauxhall bangor

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

mc mullan

RMS Regular
So had done a deal for a 520d bmw trading in my own 320d,
Went last Saturday and talked figures, and they priced my car, wanting it back to standard, which was fair enough. Never agreed a sale until Tuesday, when I stated that I was takeing off the 19" alloys that I had put on myself and putting standards back on.
Which the sales man I was dealing with agreed, we shook hands, I a PAYED DEPOSIT, SIGNED A CONTRACT and every thing was ok until, Wednesday when the sales man phoned me back to tell me I had to leave the 19" alloys on.
I obviously disagreed and said we made a deal and I was sticking to it.
He then talked it over and everything was fine, that the standard alloys were ok.
Until this morning when the sales man phoned to say they were scrapng the deal and I would get my money back! Due to the 19" alloys not being put on

Surley thay can't do this!

Only it was a good car I would have walked out the first day as the sales man was useless and knew nothing about cars! Terriable service!
I believe they are trying this because I am younger.

Chris_702

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
You couldn't deal with them.
Only option you have really is to give them a call and ask to speak to the Sales Manager, tell him the whole story and see what he says.

I doubt the sales manager would want to lose a deal over a set of wheels!

mc mullan

RMS Regular
OP
mc mullan
I phoned the manager today, she was even worse!
She argued that they priced the car with 19" alloys, I told her I didn't deal with her and that the salesman agreed with me changing the wheels.

All over a set of wheels! I would have put them on if they worked with me better, I think they maybe got a better offer and because I am younger they palmed me off
I had deposit payed and signed for and money here. Hateful place

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
What's the price differentlce in the trade without the wheels?

EP82JM

RMS Regular
Probably for the best they scrapped it,if that is their attitude whilst trying to make a sale,imagine how their after sales service would be. **** that!

Jason

RMS Regular
If your interested in a nice 520d m sport (possibly one of the nicest/cleanest ones!) give me a shout i've a perfect example in.

$_86.JPG

Or perhaps your looking f10?

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
I don't even look at a car online if they have it for sale my experience with them is that bad! You got off lightly!

andy.

RMS Regular
Drives
MKVI GTI
If it's the White f10 it was a nice car, shame about the useless service.

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
I got my passenger door lock fixed under warrenty last month and all went ok. I must admit I was worried TBH.

only bad thing I could say was when I initially saw the ad for my car I rang Mullusk to see if they could bring it to Bangor for me to take a look. He said yes and arranged a time. Phoned me 5 mins later and said he could only do it if i was def going to buy ! I said not untill I see it so had to take 2 trips to Mullusk 8o|

Terry

RMS Regular
Drives
Carefully
Once upon a time someone saved them from losing quite alot of brand new stock during an overnight raid.

Their 'thank you' culminated in a small box of Black Magic chocolates delivered to the door... from the Maxol garage that used to be built on their forecourt and with the price sticker still on them.

A sincere thank you would've been better (y)

(or a free Calibra :party: )

Michael M

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golfs
Some sales manager that is. Must not need the money.

When I worked in sales (albeit mobile phones) even if a deal made very little we still did it. What a bunch of clowns.

gsmith

RMS Regular
One of the worst garages ive came across over here. I tried dealing with them few years back for an Astra Vxr the salesman had no idea about the car and the sales manager was an ignorant pig. be glad you didn't deal with them. (y)

BangorGav

RMS Regular
Drives
Cupra Ateca
Bloody awfull place, i went up to try test drive the blue VXR they had sitting after phoning and arranging, the receptionist told me i would have to wait untill someone was free, 45mins i waited until i just got pissed off and left... then i got an email later from the sales guy asking me was i not interested in the car anymore becasue there was others interested... i didn't even bother replying

BobSpounge

RMS Regular
Can't comment on Ballyrobert as I've had no dealings with them but most dealerships suck do they not ?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.