Ballyrobert Vauxhall bangor

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

bigsigh

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
I dealt with a total asshat in Bavarian many moons ago, returned a few months later to talk over a few finer points of my purchase to be told he didnt work there any more....

he had moved / been sacked / headhunted to ... Ballyrobert LOL :party:

azzymo

RMS Regular
Drives
Bikes
then i got an email later from the sales guy asking me was i not interested in the car anymore becasue there was others interested...

Ah that old chestnut. When Mallusk told me that when looking at an overpriced well worn diesel Signum I was happy enough to walk out and let 'the other guy' have it.

2.2_Coupe

RMS Regular
Drives
amps/volts
Back when I went from my Corsa Sport to Astra Coupe, It came in heavily modded (lexmaul, cams, full piper system, piggyback, Spax rsx coilovers...) they told me that they would only take it standard (never mind the full Irmscher kit I had them fit for me). I returned it to them on the old blown original dampers, steelies, looking way more tired than when they last saw it, with no issue what so ever.
Im pretty confident it would have just went to auction anyhow, so I cant see why they wouldnt honour your deal...
There must be something else in the water for them like a straight sale thus trying to profiteer more from you.

Peje

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI CS45
Can't comment on Ballyrobert as I've had no dealings with them but most dealerships suck do they not ?

I've bought a couple of cars from Mazda in Lisburn and have no complaints about the service or aftercare. The first guy I dealt with 'Philip' was moving to Ford in Boucher and I have to say he was a great salesman, seemed to know all the technical stuff and always seemed happy to work with me on prices (and this is me being fairly unreasonable with my financial demands).

Almost went up to Ford to see what he had on offer but Ford's really just don't do it for me.

Peje

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI CS45
Back when I went from my Corsa Sport to Astra Coupe, It came in heavily modded (lexmaul, cams, full piper system, piggyback, Spax rsx coilovers...) they told me that they would only take it standard (never mind the full Irmscher kit I had them fit for me). I returned it to them on the old blown original dampers, steelies, looking way more tired than when they last saw it, with no issue what so ever.
Im pretty confident it would have just went to auction anyhow, so I cant see why they wouldnt honour your deal...
There must be something else in the water for them like a straight sale thus trying to profiteer more from you.

I was thinking that myself, someone has landed in offering more money.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.