Black Friday Deals 2015

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

euge07

RMS Regular
Drives
c220 cdi sport
anyone spot any good xbox one deals with call of duty? Think is was £270 best I saw so far

euge07

RMS Regular
Drives
c220 cdi sport
Euge, check the link I put up on page 2.

yes lad have been looking through it and it looks like £279 with bops 3 is the best price for it, Just wondering is this a sale or will it still be this price in a few weeks

RevT

RMS Regular
OP
RevT
yes lad have been looking through it and it looks like £279 with bops 3 is the best price for it, Just wondering is this a sale or will it still be this price in a few weeks

I got Blops and FIFA 16 for that price using that website. Hard to know whether it's going to go up or down but it'll probably do me 3 years now so about £75 a year isn't too bad.

hannakournikova

RMS Regular
Bought a go pro style camera to attach to my helmet commuting to work.

Attachments

• 20151128_105045.jpg
    20151128_105045.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 128

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
Found Black Friday as bit of a disappointment to be honest. Got an Amazon Fire Stick for £25, and an LG 43" Smart LED TV for £299 but that was about it. No cheap PS4 games or anything.
I was originally going to buy an Xbox One but I don't really need it. Woulda just been for the Forzas but I'm busy with plenty other games available on PS4.

wes

RMS Regular
Found Black Friday as bit of a disappointment to be honest. Got an Amazon Fire Stick for £25, and an LG 43" Smart LED TV for £299 but that was about it. No cheap PS4 games or anything.
I was originally going to buy an Xbox One but I don't really need it. Woulda just been for the Forzas but I'm busy with plenty other games available on PS4.

I got new call of duty in tesco for £35 on Friday, although told the wife to keep it for Christmas as I can't put fallout down

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Yep, completely rubbish with the shelves stocked with complete s***e from the big manufacturers at 'knock down' prices. In fact it's specifically made for this sale and is just a budget version (cheaper panel, less inputs, less spec) or made by a different company entirely & then rebranded. I had a list and just had to get used to asking if it's only there for black Friday only or is it a regular item. Black Friday only - move on because it's just a s***e version and if its been there a while then it's worth more serious consideration. Same with Amazon, quick check on camelcamelcamel to make sure it's not a one hit (black Friday) wonder before committing to research.

It's probably the worst time to buy anything unless you've been keeping an eye on something very specific for a number of months before-hand because it relies heavily on us seeing the top line spec and buying on impulse due to limited numbers and apparent bargains, instead of mulling it over. It's a good way to grab a 60in TV for the living room for £350 though, if that's all you're really bothered about.

Ian A

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Very much product dependent. Lord knows we've bought stuff cheap in work to try and blow out at heavy discounts, but there are bargains to be had.

25% off revo remap? Yes please!

zafturbo

RMS Regular
Very much product dependent. Lord knows we've bought stuff cheap in work to try and blow out at heavy discounts, but there are bargains to be had.

25% off revo remap? Yes please!
You mean special on off Black Friday deal ,50% off Revo map and I'm all over that thanks.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.