Black Friday Deals 2015

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

RevT

RMS Regular
I couldn't find a Black Friday deals thread when I searched so thought I'd stick one up now that we're nearing 12 o'clock.

It's just a thread to stick up any deals that you think might be suitable to others on here. I know last year I bought a cracking wee Nilfisk washer for £99 off Maplin on Black Friday.

So here it is, any deals stick them on here..

I'm keeping an eye out for any deals on George vacuums, a decent LG 40" TV and a few other wee things if they pop up.

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Any dyson ones found fire them up too, need a new hoover that can cope with a Labrador lol

RolyaT

RMS Regular
Drives
people mad
On the lookout for a new console, i just dont know which one yet lol if you see any deals post them up! I'm swaying toards a PS4 with Black ops 3 for 290 at the minute!

Neil_M

RMS Regular
Halfords - All Black Friday Deals listed here Halfords

(if anyone is in interested in splitting the roller cabinet and tool chest bundle shout (I'm after the tool chest)).

PhilM

RMS Regular
Just been sent some of the Colin Adams Black Friday deals

Mental savings taking it at face value of course

@ae86clyde

Phil

AndyG

RMS Regular
Tegiwa are doing 15% off their own stuff, skunk2 and yellowspeed and 10% off everything else. Just got my polybush kit and new oem track rod ends which i was going to order anyway with £30 off (y)

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Halfords have deals on the tool boxes again. So far I've not seen any bargains, just looks like hiked then reduced prices or crap TVs for cheap.

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
Definitely doesn't appear to have the same hype this year... Shops maybe didn't want the ufc type publicity...

Never seen anything even tempting for myself or for gifts

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
That's what I'm looking too Stevey. Haven't found anything decent yet! :worried:

RevT

RMS Regular
OP
RevT
Can anyone better the Xbox One deal on Amazon for 500GB console, COD Blops 3 and FIFA 16 for £284?

I'm just about to order but if anyone can find one better it would be great.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.