MINI Clubman - John Cooper Works

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

soupz

RMS Regular
Drives
Boxster S
Love this, think it was one of the best looking Minis of that shape. Any photos of it as sits? It's a shame that you're breaking it, would nearly have been interested in buying it.

richie_mck

RMS Regular
Nice one David, saw a black r today and they look superb. The mini is a cracking car but onwards and forwards. Dtuk tuning box group buy???? :p

Peadar

RMS Regular
Drives
Cayenne
Picture taken of the JCW Challenge at the factory. Arriving end of June. Can't wait it looks an absolute peach.

image.jpeg

Deezer-D

RMS Regular
OP
Deezer-D
Drives
Mini SE
Booked I to get the standard suspension and Intercooler fitted next Thursday. If anyone is interested in KW V2 coilovers for both Gen 1 and Gen 2 minis give me a shout.

Deezer-D

RMS Regular
OP
Deezer-D
Drives
Mini SE
Picked the car up from Jonny @ AI this evening. Coilovers, Forge Intercooler, RCAs, Whiteline Droplinks, Wheel Studs and spacers all removed. Now running on standard suspension. Just need to swap the black side vents back to the chrome JCW versions. I'll be leaving the 'A' pillar tweeter upgrade / channel swap and the GP2 gear knob fitted because I can't be bothered to remove them :oops: On the way home I dropped it off at PMG for a good tidy up. Got a lift home in this, was fantastic!

image.jpeg

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
I have encouraged Ricky to bring the midget to work more often, loved sailing about in it yesterday lol

The hearse looks great, you will miss it

Deezer-D

RMS Regular
OP
Deezer-D
Drives
Mini SE
Due to lack of space on my drive and having to tax and insure 2 cars, I'll likely be letting this go to a trade offer I've received so if anyone is interested or knows of anyone that might be, let me know.

Robin_Hood

RMS Regular
Drives
Defender
Hope you get a buyer soon, stunning Clubman and very rare

image.jpeg
Nearly would be tempted to let mine go also if the price was right

Deezer-D

RMS Regular
OP
Deezer-D
Drives
Mini SE
Clubman went last week. It was cracking fun, looked great (not everyone will agree as it's quite a marmite car) and the pops and bangs bring out the inner boy racer :oops:
It will be odd driving something that I can't futter with for 2 years but that was the point of the lease.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.