02 e46 M3, with a twist

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

glynnnova

RMS Regular
OP
glynnnova
Drives
R33 GTST, S2000
Plans at the minute;
Fix the stone chips on the front
Wheels back to standard colour
Fit an iPhone cable

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Looks nice, I like them in silver. Where's the filler for the LPG? Must be discreet

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
My 330 is LPG but definitely doesn't feel as sharp as it does. Still would take the sting out of running it, I'm putting a tank through my m3 every 4days lol

glynnnova

RMS Regular
OP
glynnnova
Drives
R33 GTST, S2000
Looks nice, I like them in silver. Where's the filler for the LPG? Must be discreet
Behind the fuel filler cap, a small adaptor screws in. It's a tidy job. And lpg is 55p here in England, 80p in NI atm I think.

colin84

RMS Regular
Now your talking, I always wondered if these could be converted but I just assumed you couldn't.

dddrrift

RMS Regular
any pics of the inlet manifold etc? just out of interest to see how they have installed it?

glynnnova

RMS Regular
OP
glynnnova
Drives
R33 GTST, S2000
Took a fancy to a rather nice Range Rover, so this is now for sale.

ewok

RMS Regular
I read somewhere at speed and higher temps the gas can longterm shorten the life of a high performance engine by 25/30k

richie_mck

RMS Regular
I read somewhere at speed and higher temps the gas can longterm shorten the life of a high performance engine by 25/30k

I know it's not an m3 but my 330ci had gas installed at approx 78k miles and the engine is currently at 208k and purrs like it's still at 70k. It hasn't had a slow life by any means.

ewok

RMS Regular
Jesus thats good I was dablingcwith the idea of a lpg m3 years ago and a lpg installer talked me outta it the same time I was getting a quote for the 4.2sc range rover sport

I know it's not an m3 but my 330ci had gas installed at approx 78k miles and the engine is currently at 208k and purrs like it's still at 70k. It hasn't had a slow life by any means.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Nice - its very grey looking, think some brighter wheels or something would make it look more lively!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.