106 s1 rallye yib 1099

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Cliorsi

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio and Fabia
Does anyone know who used to own this car?

My dad hasnt recently purchased this car and needs to the immobliser code.

karron

RMS Regular
Drives
ford puma
if your da hasn't bought this car is it not a bit dodgy someone giving him the immobiliser code ?

karron

RMS Regular
Drives
ford puma
sorry meant to write has bought it. lol
thought the crooks were getting really cheeky there :grinning: coming on and asking for codes,what next ? asking could you leave your keys under the doormat to save them looking for them :grinning:

Wayne D

RMS Regular
Drives
Family Wagon
Good to see another rallye owner on here, get some pictures up when you can. (y)

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
90's Junk
If he's ever selling it drop me a message. I'd do unholy things for another S1.

RCT

RMS Regular
thought the crooks were getting really cheeky there :grinning: coming on and asking for codes,what next ? asking could you leave your keys under the doormat to save them looking for them :grinning:

It's just a wee keypad that peugeot put in cars for a while. Very annoying when moving stuff about the yard. Easy enough to bypass when you have the code. Most were never changed from new and were all the same code.

Cliorsi

RMS Regular
OP
Cliorsi
Drives
Clio and Fabia
well got the code for the 106. started on the button :grinning: just needs a little tlc n get it through mot n then prob be up for sale.

Lee A

RMS Regular
Drives
Accord types k24
Do you own a Williams ? Get some pics up of it. Rallyes are awesome would love to pick up an s1 after I get bored of my new Valver :p

hutchy_belfast

RMS Regular
Let me know about it too if it's for sale, feeling nostalgic here!I remember buying it with a towbar attached, must have been the most useless tow car of all time!

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
90's Junk
I remember you having this just when I had mine Hutchy, I just miss throwing it about like a rag doll and it going wherever you pointed the front end, the lift-off overstear kept you on your toes!

hutchy_belfast

RMS Regular
I know I loved the throaty raspy note out o the old 8v as well. From what I heard about it, the owner after me out serious miles on this, fair play to him I wouldn't have fancied doing 20k+ a year in one!

Cliorsi

RMS Regular
OP
Cliorsi
Drives
Clio and Fabia
Do you own a Williams ? Get some pics up of it. Rallyes are awesome would love to pick up an s1 after I get bored of my new Valver :p

Hey its not a real williams just a rsi. :grinning:

Yeah its a nice wee car, hopefully be back on the road soon :grinning:

Cliorsi

RMS Regular
OP
Cliorsi
Drives
Clio and Fabia
I know I loved the throaty raspy note out o the old 8v as well. From what I heard about it, the owner after me out serious miles on this, fair play to him I wouldn't have fancied doing 20k+ a year in one!

Really? :eek:

Yeah i will let u know if he going to sell it.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.