15x8 ET10 Wheels!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Harry

RMS Regular
Drives
V8
Had these on for a couple of months over summer, weathers got bad and car isn't being used as much so they're now off.
Can't see me putting em back on next year so ill offer em for sale.
Have a couple of guys on the english owners club busting my balls for them but I really cant be arsed packaging them up and posting.
They cost me in the region of £750 quid and were very hard to get hold of at the time.

Rota Zero-Plus 4x100 15x8 ET10, Extremely lightweight, (Work Equip copies :eek:)
x4 Toyo T1-R 195/50/15's with easy 80%+ tyre tread left.
Couple of little bits of laquer peeling on 1 or 2 dishes, this didn't bother me as id intended on polishing it all off and having them bare metal anyway. Just being honest!

£550ovno.

mx51.jpg

mx53.jpg

mx54.jpg

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
crackin looking wheels, look class on a mk1 mx as above :cool:

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
They are stunning looking, and were what i was going to go for originally but didnt fancy rolling the arches.

Good luck with the sale :grinning:

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
would love these, straight swap for rare jdm mazdaspeed/rays ms03's??

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
what will they fit other than mx5

They would sit pretty fat on most 4x100 cars. Likes of renaults/vaux/honda etc. Offset of ET10 means they will more than likely need some arch rolling to fit as they will fill the arches.

Would look cool tho :cool:

Harry

RMS Regular
OP
Harry
Drives
V8
What he said ^ :grinning:

Sorry bud just looking for a straight sale, it's back on the oem Mazda wheels now which are fine.

Harry

RMS Regular
OP
Harry
Drives
V8
We're provisionally sold... fallen through so, quick Sunday bump!

Harry

RMS Regular
OP
Harry
Drives
V8
Taking up space in the garage now, offers?

rhythmeister

RMS Regular
Drives
BL5 B4/Eunos
Oh my Harry, if only they didn't mean I'd have to roll the arches and have the extra weight...and if I had free cash! Have a free bump for super sexy wheels :laughing:

Harry

RMS Regular
OP
Harry
Drives
V8
Fraid not bud im driving another car now and my mothers MX5 is tucked back in the garage again waiting for the sunshine! If we still have the zeros ill put em back on for her next year, if not shes quite happy with the standard mazda wheels.

Harry

RMS Regular
OP
Harry
Drives
V8
£430, final reduction or they're staying :grinning:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.