Where can I get a set of these

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Gaz168

RMS Regular
Seen them on the Internet on a few bmw cars but can't seem to find out where they get them.. Does anyone k ow where and how I can get my hand on a set of these?
image.jpg

Gaz168

RMS Regular
OP
G
I've seen that myself... But I looking a full set that's include centre cap etcs

Gaz168

RMS Regular
OP
G
Blackwater graphic said he able to help.. So hopefully I'll be sorted!!! :grinning: thanks for the help guys :grinning:

O.C.D

RMS Regular
Postage:
Doesn't post to Northern Ireland | See details

How can they say they dont post to n.ireland im sure its not because they're heavy. !!!!

cauld1

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34
I bought mine for the E28 from Elite Developments, but directly from their website. I had emailed them directly for a price including shipping and they definitely do post to NI They are dear but it's worth noting that they are proper ceramic badges on the metal material backing just like the proper BMW factory ones and really nicely made.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.