Maranello House Abarth has arrived Woohoo

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Maranellohouse

RMS Regular
Drives
Italian
Took the plunge and ordered it in August and it finally arrived today. Can't bloody wait. Lifting it on Monday. Picture is of it literally just off the transporter

image.jpeg

Last edited:

Deezer-D

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini SE
Was sitting beside a red one of these last week in traffic with brembo 4 pots up front and a lovely sounding exhaust with 4 tailpipes. Love these wee cars, always grab my attention when I see one in traffic.

paddymcc

RMS Regular
Drives
C63
Lovely cars that drove a 595 down in donnellys recently and it was a great little car.

Maranellohouse

RMS Regular
OP
Maranellohouse
Drives
Italian
More info now that I'm sober. It's very difficult to type with quite a lot of Vino rosso running through your blood stream on a Friday afternoon you know.

Anyway. It's a Circuit Grey (dark shiny primer colour) with standard black leather, standards seats but with the MTA gearbox (Paddle change) as I had the lend of one a couple of years ago from Donnellys and just found it so much fun as it just wanted to eat gears. In fact it was the first time in a very long time that I took the keys simply to go for a run in a car for the hell of it, the only other car that does that for me is the Lancia integrale's!.

Mods are going to be few. New wheels (bought) carbon finish door mirror covers (being done as we speak) Different style side decals (bought and in the photo), rear diffuser carbonised and very possibly something with the dash although I haven't decided on that one yet. All being well most stuff will be ready to go on this week and then I can start having fun.

abarth new side decals.jpg

Maranellohouse

RMS Regular
OP
Maranellohouse
Drives
Italian
Well I lifted it yesterday and of course it rained so the photo's aren't the best for now. Love it love it love it. In fact I haven't found anything not to like. Put it into Sport mode with the TCC on and with the paddle change it is an absolute hoot around b roads. I wasn't sure I was doing the right thing not going for leather but really happy I didn't as the interior (in my old eyes) is more in setting with the car, a little retro sort of way. I got the decals on but no photos as it was to dark and all being well some of the other little bits will be here this week.
IMG_1863.JPG

IMG_1865.JPG

IMG_1866.JPG

IMG_1868.JPG

IMG_1870.JPG

richie_mck

RMS Regular
Absolutely love it. Tried to convince the wife to buy one of these when she was changing her car but unfortunately she didn't, would have loved to been sailing about in one, such cool wee cars

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.