Maranello House Abarth has arrived Woohoo

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Maranellohouse

RMS Regular
OP
Maranellohouse
Drives
Italian
Got bored working on the 308 yesterday so put the springs in the Abarth.

image.jpeg

Lowered to exactly the height I wanted. Perfect.
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

cauld1

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34
Me and my dad convinced my mum to go for a 140 brake one like this. She only got it a few days before I moved to England so didnt get to drive it much. What driving I did do I loved and as @jayme can confirm they make a giggle inducing pop when being revved hard and changing gear.

Lovely colour on this one, would be the colour I would go for if/when I go for one. Wheels suit it to a tee too!

Topmark

RMS Regular
Had an Abarth a few months ago, lots of fun but crippling uncomfortable on long journeys lol not what they're for though I suppose.

Looks awesome and wheels / ride height really suits it. If you fancy a few goodies, have a look at TMC motorsport's website, Daron (owner) lives in Dundonald and holds some stock locally. Ships worldwide from London typically. I recommend the Magneti Marelli Bombardone exhaust system... Your neighbours will hate but you will love.

dixy

RMS Regular
Tmc has been to a few clubs meets one stop shop, had the same exhaust and a cracking induction kit on my 500 SS yeah the neighbours loved me hehe ;-p

dixy

RMS Regular
Lol indeed it was I still have a wee chuckle as I got the sweet spot weighed off to have it ripping .....oh the joys lol

s3_trev

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 8P
I think this looks class! All very tasteful mods so far. Exact same wheels as myself as well and really suit the car. Can these be remapped? Would you consider maybe upgrading some of the bulbs to LED to take away that yellowish look?

HWW

RMS Regular
Drives
Fiesta, Mini
One Tuned to 190bhp with Tarox bbk must be great craic. Been looking on tmc website.

Topmark

RMS Regular
Yep I know two lads who had theirs tuned to about 190bhp. Daron has built one-offs with well over 300bhp! Madness.

JonnyB23

RMS Regular
Pretty sure I seen this this morning coming into the Central Station car park as I was parking. If so, it sounded fantastic and looked even better. Have a real soft spot for these!

Maranellohouse

RMS Regular
OP
Maranellohouse
Drives
Italian
I think this looks class! All very tasteful mods so far. Exact same wheels as myself as well and really suit the car. Can these be remapped? Would you consider maybe upgrading some of the bulbs to LED to take away that yellowish look?

Yes to the bulbs specially the sidelights ones as the colour of those annoys me.

JonnyB23

RMS Regular
Was that you parking in the corner in the black car ?

Yeah that was me. Had a wee look round it as I was walking out of the car park too, absolutely stunning.

Pretty sure another guy was coming behind me and stopped for a gander as well lol definitely a head turner.

Maranellohouse

RMS Regular
OP
Maranellohouse
Drives
Italian
Yeah that was me. Had a wee look round it as I was walking out of the car park too, absolutely stunning.

Pretty sure another guy was coming behind me and stopped for a gander as well lol definitely a head turner.

Lol as I came in behind you there was someone who takes pride in his car, dirty weather and your car was spotless. Lovely car to.

JonnyB23

RMS Regular
Haha...thats only cause the people that fixed it decided to give it a good wash. It could do with a proper detail and clean. Thank you very much but!

cauld1

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34
Im heading back to NI next weekend, can't wait to get driving mums abarth back from the airport, yours looks fantastic @Maranellohouse love that colour!

Wee aircooled 500 looks great too, if only the one sitting in the garage at home looked like that!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.