Lets Stance show 2016

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

warren

RMS Photographer
Was down this today for a dander, must say it was pretty high up my list of best car shows I've been to over here, tons and tons of stuff and all of it as tidy as it gets.

Full album here - Letstance Show and Shine 2016

DSC_0806.jpg
DSC_0829.jpg
DSC_0834.jpg
DSC_0842.jpg
DSC_0841.jpg
DSC_0888.jpg
DSC_0876.jpg
DSC_0869.jpg
DSC_0847.jpg

Full album here - Letstance Show and Shine 2016

Last edited:

Phil_EK9

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2 CTR/E36
It was brilliant IMO. Great selection of cars and the weather was pretty good for most of it.

Todd

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 | A6 | A3
Wish I took a run down to this now. Thought it was going to be a wash out.

Some nice cars there!

Ian A

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
This was a brilliant show.

Really well organised, great turn out, weather was perfect. Plenty to do around the show with the museums too. Great day. (y)

Mark King

RMS Regular
Drives
Cars
Well organised show with the weather to finish it off. Some nice stuff at it did anyone here the audio advice caddy? It's mental lol.

warren

RMS Photographer
OP
warren
Well organised show with the weather to finish it off. Some nice stuff at it did anyone here the audio advice caddy? It's mental lol.

That caddy was nuts. I must have been about 50m from it and my jumper was vibrating.

vtec1

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus st
some shine off that white civic. see it every day as he works in next building to me. never seen that shine before though

KyleR

RMS Regular
Drives
MYSR
Was this advertised anywhere? I wasn't far from this today and would certainly have taken a run over if I'd have known about it.

vtec1

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus st
Was this advertised anywhere? I wasn't far from this today and would certainly have taken a run over if I'd have known about it.
was a big poster up outside folk and transport museum, but unless your drivin to bangor you wont have seen it

Reactions: dub
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.