Lets Stance show 2016

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
I have to admit, I rarely if ever look in there, just for the fact that there's always a thread about the shows in this section.

Looks like I'm going to have to actively look a bit harder for adverts lol
I'll admit that me posting the link was the first time I've ever used it ! But it was more for future use.

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Didn't bother going because I was having a lazy day but looked decent.

Besides the big banner outside it, I seen no advertising for it. All social media advertising that I'm not on. Which is useless for me and also means all the aul fellas with their MG As and Capris etc. don't turn up which feels like a big chunk of the show missing.

Ballymena car fest was always good for variety that way. Don't know how this was in comparison but there is very little old fashioned advertising these days which actually still works.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
Drove passed this yesterday and there was definitely a very impressive turnout !

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
On a brighter note...

Besides the mirrors, this is perfect! :heart:

DSC_0829.jpg

And this speaks for itself...

DSC_0869.jpg

car life

RMS Regular
Drives
Insignia
the blue s15 thats going to all the show is stunning!!! but the e30 that won car of the show certainly deserved it

13217194_1011488595595493_4488433784314462497_o.jpg

13268126_1011489068928779_2453507288147728706_o.jpg

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Great show. The turnout and quality of cars was brilliant. I loved that E30 too, cool to hear it won car of the show. Looked amazing :grinning:

KyleR

RMS Regular
Drives
MYSR
Are you on Facebook?

I am, but I don't follow the secret car show adverts page. :grinning:

Some people are missing the point though, adverts should come to me, I shouldn't have to go look for them. Many many shows every year I see advertised on facebake etc, just not this one and a few others that come and go quietly without a peep. and could be much better if more people knew :grinning:

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
I am, but I don't follow the secret car show adverts page. :grinning:

Some people are missing the point though, adverts should come to me, I shouldn't have to go look for them. Many many shows every year I see advertised on facebake etc, just not this one and a few others that come and go quietly without a peep. and could be much better if more people knew :grinning:
I get u bruv ! I didn't see any ads for it either , but loads of people on FB getting ready for it etc put it on my radar even though I'd no interest in it personally. I'd have thought if you're into that scene you'd know all about it ages ago.

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
There is an 'events' link that appears at the top of every page on RMS in the menu bar. We also post about nearly all the events on the forum, and as previously mentioned, any upcoming events I put in the newsletter which is sent direct to a users inbox. We do a lot here to help promote these events and if there's a better/clearer way to do it I'd like to know!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.