1st Trackskills Track Day of 2013

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

V8

RMS Regular
Hi Folks,

Sorry for taking so long to make this public. We are STILL waiting for the owners of Kirkistown to confirm dates for 2013. However, we have been given a verbal confirmation that we can run on Sunday 3rd February and so that is what we will do!

Please book by emailing me at donal@mulsanne.co.uk with details of your car and driver(s). Fees will be the same as 2012.

Thank you for your patience.

Donal.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Good news :grinning: Not sure if I will make it, might be in turnip land, but fingers crossed!

V8

RMS Regular
OP
V8
Cars now booked in include Honda Civics, Bmw E30, Bonda, Toyota MR2, Fiesta Mk4, Impreza.

V8

RMS Regular
OP
V8
Correct Nick, they were £105 last year and will be the same this year.

evo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Ariel Atom 300
I will be there anyhow for a bit of stress relief..Im going to try an get my mum in the car with me an video it..Haha you want to hear her when i take her out in anything fast.It will be a great video an i wont slack her 1 bit lol

mi16chris

RMS Regular
Drives
210hp clio 182
If I can get some track wheels for the clio il be there let's hope something turns up

evo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Ariel Atom 300
weeJohn Tedtiler Anything else done to the mr2? Was the slicks i gave you any use?:grinning:

I have another lad coming with me in a stripped out ep3

evo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Ariel Atom 300
Slicks fit fine mate, thanks again. Nothing else done, wanted to fit a splitter but that's time permitting. Bout you?

Just new pads all round..(same ds 3000) that i had before..Iv finished spending money on my car now :laughing:

evo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Ariel Atom 300
How do you like the DS3000? What are they like from cold?

Ds 3000 pads are brilliant.I don't notice any difference in them when they are cold. Sometimes I do get lock up when cold, but I think his is due to the track tyres not being warm.

My rear pads wore far to quick the last time! The rears were locking up the odd time too so we adjusted the bias of the back a bit!

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Very nearly got 3000 for this season, they give quite a bit more friction than the 2500. Ended up staying with 2500 as the car goes mostly on the road, was not sure what the 3000 would be like for that. But if the 3000 are ok from cold I might take a punt on them next time.

adamski08

RMS Regular
Drives
96 ek civic
would anyone going down to kirky mara have a set of break pads to fit a 01 ibiza cupra 1.8t

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Weather looking good for tomorrow - rain over-night, dry and clear day Sunday (at Kirkistown, plenty of showers elsewhere!), and then rain in the evening from 6pm or so. Sounds like perfect timing :grinning:

big cyril

RMS Regular
would anyone going down to kirky mara have a set of break pads to fit a 01 ibiza cupra 1.8t

I've a set of front pads here from a mk3 golf 16v , disc size 280mm.
Do you think they'd fit?
I'm planning on going tomorrow, can bring them if you want.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.