2006 Causeway Ford Fair

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

scotty

RMS Regular
Drives
ST Tdci / Saph
JUST A NOTE TO TELL YOU THAT THE CAUSWAY COAST FORD FAIR DATE FOR 2006 HAS BEEN CONFIRMED BY THE COUNCIL AS SUNDAY 4TH OF JUNE. IT WILL BE AT THE DUNLUCE CENTRE IN PORTRUSH AND WE HAVE THE FULL BACKING AGAIN THIS YEAR FROM COLERAINE COUNCIL AND OF COURSE LINDSAY FORD COLERAINE. I HOPE TO CONFIRM LATER ON ABOUT SOME OTHER SPONSORSHIP WHICH WILL HELP US TO MAKE IT BIGGER AND BETTER THAN 2005.
WE ARE ALSO ORGANISING A MEETING FOR THE NI FORD ENTHUSIASTS CLUB VERY SOON. WE HAVE SECURED A SPECIAL VENUE FOR THIS TO TAKE PLACE BUT I CAN'T RELEASE THESE DETAILS YET AS IT IS IN THE EARLY STAGES OF ORGANISING, BUT BELEIVE ME IT WILL BE OF INTEREST TO ANY FORD ENTHUSIAST.
ANYONE INTERESTED IN JOINING THE CLUB CAN CONTACT ME BY E-MAIL AT tsport@btinternet.com and any e-mail addresses that i receive will get a personal invitation to our first meeting by e-mail.
For further information and updates log onto www.ni-fords.co.uk and for updates on smaller events planned throughout next year!

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
happy days led, all being well i'll be there this year again for whats a great show !

veedubboy

RMS Regular
Would love to go to this but clash with vw show down south...good luck with it...heard the one last year was class

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Will be there, it was a great show last year, and I might even bring something to show this year!!!
<<<<<(y)

Gobsheene

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini&Corolla
Happy days its on my birthday!

Count me in too... ill see if i can borrow a Blue Oval for the day :p lol

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.