2010 BMW 320d M Sport

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

BrianM

RMS Regular
Drives
07 Honda S2k
Not sure it'll have much relevance as they are as common as muck but thought i'd throw up a quick thread of my current daily;

Car is a 2010 model that has just turned 100k and was previously owned by my brother, @civicglacier as you shall clearly notice from his ridiculously out of date Avatar pic lol It's in dire need of a wheel refurb and a good go on the paintwork to realize its potential but its been brilliant to own and drive so far.

Was always maintained well in his care and when the idea of upgrading from the 8P 2005 Audi A3 2.0TDI I had prior to it became an option I decided to take it.

From now having owned a VAG and Bavarian shed I can definitely appreciate both for their apparent strengths and weaknesses. Plan to drive it for another year but since i'm 6ft 3" and having anybody seated behind me makes for an uncomfortable experience I plan to upgrade to something larger in 12 months or so. Possibly an F10 520d Touring and a towbar. Think of all those lovely wee DIY jobs you could do with a tailgate!

Anywho, only have 1 pic of her with my plate on it but will perhaps get some more up with the better weather coming in but thanks for looking

Brian

09051730012018_00001.JPG

AlpineF30

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M3
Great looking machine, the E90 is a great looking car and I am putting my head on the chopping block here but I prefer it looks wise to the F30.

Any interior pics?

GavRS182

RMS Regular
Drives
RS Clio 182
Lovely plate on her (y) Great motor, my bro has one and its been fantastic for him!

BrianM

RMS Regular
OP
BrianM
Drives
07 Honda S2k
Great looking machine, the E90 is a great looking car and I am putting my head on the chopping block here but I prefer it looks wise to the F30.

Any interior pics?

Completely agree with you, I do have a soft spot for the F30 touring though. Then again I'd nearly choose the estate form of most vehicles over their saloon counterparts.

Not currently but as soon as I get her cleaned up they'll be up (y)

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Looks good in black, the M sport kit really helps them.

I've an 05 SE and its approaching 176k...

I hate to admit liking a 2 litre derv rep bus but i kind of do, does my job rightly.

BrianM

RMS Regular
OP
BrianM
Drives
07 Honda S2k
Lovely! The Lci mode looks great.

Any plans?

Not as of yet. I might refurb the wheels come summer time and then a minor paint correction but since this is not a long term car I won't be doing anything to it outside of that. Just regular maintenance and careful ownership I guess.

Looks good in black, the M sport kit really helps them.

I've an 05 SE and its approaching 176k...

I hate to admit liking a 2 litre derv rep bus but i kind of do, does my job rightly.

Yeah, something I never would have thought I'd like since owning an Accord Type R but I must say I've changed my tune. There's nothing like a clean motor going slowly down the street that somebody has labored over to keep it so lol

civicglacier

RMS Regular
Drives
F10 / ATR / S2k
A very clean and original car that never missed a beat, Get the wheels done and a correction and it’ll be grand for another year.
I’ll upgrade after the wedding and sell you a 535

mightymetro

RMS Regular
Drives
F31 320D, 91 MX5
Loved my E90 320d, all the car you could ever need and more. That's a great looking example.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.