2014 Leon FR 184

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Crimson

RMS Regular
Drives
Daytona Grey S3
I've never heard any complaints with any VAG Revo maps TBH, you pay for what you get I suppose (y)

Harry

RMS Regular
Drives
V8
Nice car that. Think there were a couple of people after it but you clearly got in first!
I've got one from work as a daily and its a superb machine as an all rounder, actually reminds me of a petrol engine, it quite likes to rev and really encourages you to push on.

Last edited:

ChrisR

RMS Regular
Drives
MK3 Leon 1.4tsi
Nice car, Ive had my 1.4tsi for about a year now and still love it. Such a better finish than the mk2 leon.

BangorGav

RMS Regular
OP
BangorGav
Drives
Cupra Ateca
Had the car off to Lee @ Slicker Stickers on friday for some little bits of vinyl! and wind deflectors now fitted!

IMAG0274.jpg

IMAG0278.jpg

IMAG0280.jpg

IMAG0281.jpg

IMAG0284.jpg

IMAG0287.jpg

ChrisR

RMS Regular
Drives
MK3 Leon 1.4tsi
@BangorGav Looks great. Did you wrap the two glossy black bits on the A pillers on the door?
I get annoyed at the amount of finger marks they pick up and wrapping them may sort it.

BangorGav

RMS Regular
OP
BangorGav
Drives
Cupra Ateca
no @ChrisR but this did spring to mind, everytime i open the door i just look at the fingerprints lol!

Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
Bus
I dont mean im stalking you lol! I live round the corner.

Mackers87

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon Cupra 280
Nice car HTD. Quite liking some of the vinyl touches.
That bit on the door is a pain to keep clean.i find myself closing the door with the palm of my hand right on the edge so I don't leave any marks lol

Mackers87

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon Cupra 280
Aye good idea.let me know if you get it done chap.
Waiting to pay day then might get the triple r splitter ordered :-P

BangorGav

RMS Regular
OP
BangorGav
Drives
Cupra Ateca
i've it ordered already :p awaiting delivery now :laughing: £90 inc delivery!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.