3 digit plate. ??

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Wait until the next auction. I got UIL 240 for £270 all in and GFZ 600 for £350.

Arfur

RMS Regular
Drives
ST170/Passat TDI
Ouch!!!!
I'm away to find a dark corner and cry myself to sleep lol!!!

WSM

RMS Regular
Drives
R8
I still don't get the appeal, I just think grade A prat when I see someone with a two or three digit plate (have probably just offended 75% of RMSers):p
You're so mean Mel !

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
You're so mean Mel !
Forgot to say to you at castlewellan. When you drive through the the carpark when you arrived heard a fella beside me say to his mates.

Look at that number plate, weapon, class.

Hahaha

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
I still don't get the appeal, I just think grade A prat when I see someone with a two or three digit plate (have probably just offended 75% of RMSers):p

A prat for having a 2 or 3 digit plate ... thats a bit extreme :confounded: ... if it said B1G D0NG on the plate id agree with you but hardly a bad thing to have a decent plate to hang on to.

Mel

RMS Regular
Drives
S3
You're so mean Mel !

Ack come on everyone's entitled to an opinion:p, yours wasn't included btw, plates that actually mean something get the (y), I just don't see the point of a 2 or 3 digit plate.

AlpineF30

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M3
was actually gonna buy one for 250 months ago didn't realise the prices went up :worried:

mmc01

RMS Regular
VAZ117 here, was planning on putting it on my car but it came with a plate so no need in having 2

£400 is what I need for it. On cert and ready to go.

WSM

RMS Regular
Drives
R8
Forgot to say to you at castlewellan. When you drive through the the carpark when you arrived heard a fella beside me say to his mates.

Look at that number plate, weapon, class.

Hahaha
Haha seriously... That's hilarious. I need to not drunk buy plates again :party:
Ack come on everyone's entitled to an opinion:p, yours wasn't included btw, plates that actually mean something get the (y), I just don't see the point of a 2 or 3 digit plate.
You're luckly, Mel! :eek:

swansty

RMS Regular
Drives
Disco and Saxo

How do you know a 2-3 digit plate doesn't mean something to the owner?

K55

RMS Regular
Indeed. Mine is (2 of) my initials and year of birth.

HTMP.png

First thing I thought of.

O.C.D

RMS Regular
OP
O.C.D
I think around the 600 to a grand ..could be wrong, depends on the letters on the plate as to the value also.

VOB0

RMS Regular
You'll find that the likes of FIL 61 is dearer as it looks shorter due to the I And the 1.

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Try the DVA auctions for 2/3 digits regs, that's where I got TUI 88 for less than those above.

A grade a prat. Day made! :p

rupertfinch

RMS Regular
And my old man sold on CIB 88, wonder what that'd be worth now?!
Off to see if it's still on owt...

A 2015 E class, disappointed.

gsmith

RMS Regular
I've tcz808 would like a plate for the wife's car either another tcz or 808. The plates on dvla they can just be put straight onto a car? On another note A1 GAY is on there for £250 @scooby stu would look well on the impreza? :p

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.