7 seater hot tub

jimc

RMS Regular
Drives
caddy
Have decided that I know longer have any need for this hot tub,
It’s a sundance spa, it was flipped a few years ago and all the frame work was replaced and a new pump 2 summers ago, I haven’t filled it yet , but can do to let it be seen running and heating
Bad points cover is showing its age but still does what it’s meant to
Air blower stopped working last year but I never used it anyway
Could do with a fresh coat of paint
Filter will need replaced
It’s a big tub and works off mains electric
Buyer would need to remove also has built in stereo system will come with whatever chemicals I have and a heat trap cover too
Looking 200 Ono IMG_3016.jpeg IMG_4831.jpeg IMG_4829.jpeg IMG_3017.jpeg

jimc

RMS Regular
OP
jimc
Drives
caddy
@bmw528isport hell mate tried to reply to your pm but wont let me

at the minute the tub is spoken for pending collection i will update the thread as i know

SH4U11

RMS Regular
Drives
AudiA6
If this doesn't go, I will 1000% take it. Better still, if new buyer wants to make a few quid, send me a message.

SH4U11

RMS Regular
Drives
AudiA6
Lads I got it home and it's plumpt in middle of the garden.

All I've had done is got it delivered. Lol. Didn't fit through a space I never measured because I'm a tool... As per, 😂

I would take 400 to allow you lad room to pay transportation. I just want it out to feck.

Mrs going mad

Nicky Glanza

RMS Regular
Drives
BMX
Lads I got it home and it's plumpt in middle of the garden.

All I've had done is got it delivered. Lol. Didn't fit through a space I never measured because I'm a tool... As per, 😂

I would take 400 to allow you lad room to pay transportation. I just want it out to feck.

Mrs going mad
Can’t inbox you if you want to pm me your number

Nicky Glanza

RMS Regular
Drives
BMX
Well fit is deffo a stretch alot of modifying to get it round the back 😂 but I just reversed up the drive and tipped her off handy enough lol but yes good man well pleased so far so just need to get her tuned up now