992 GT3

jferg

RMS Regular
OP
jferg
tha
awesome....... hard to beat guards red :heart_eyes: what does the 992 sound like inside compared to 991 ?

thanks mate, it is definitely more insulated inside but still sounds amazing.

No loss of drama, also i cant rev it for the first 1000 miles so havent got the full "sound" yet lol
I’m genuinely delighted for you

Well done mate; and the very best of health to enjoy every mile.
thanks mate :grinning:

gixermark

RMS Regular
Drives
GT3, Jedi
tha

thanks mate, it is definitely more insulated inside but still sounds amazing.

No loss of drama, also i cant rev it for the first 1000 miles so havent got the full "sound" yet lol

thanks mate :grinning:
oh she's brand spankers !! nice one........ I'm sure its awesome.... and will be even more awesome when you can wring its neck properly !!!

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
I instantly scrolled to the bottom thinking it was an update on your last one :joy:

Absolutely stunning - I am never a jealous guy but when it comes to Porsches....

Flipping The Bird Middle Finger GIF

pizza85

RMS Regular
Drives
E92 M3
Unbelievable. But is it strange to say, I think I prefer the old one?

Anyway, it's a choice I'll never have to make but both are absolutely fantastic. HTD

AC

RMS Regular
Just beautiful - I may start saving now for my next car...

C.J

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk3TTQuattro
I instantly scrolled to the bottom thinking it was an update on your last one :joy:

Absolutely stunning - I am never a jealous guy but when it comes to Porsches....

Flipping The Bird Middle Finger GIF
Exactly this. Would never begrudge anyone their success, but how can you not be jealous of a machine like that 😍?

lennyd

RMS Regular
Drives
a car
I'd 100% have a GT3 as my first purchase as a lottery winner. Such an epic car and stunning in guards red HTD

davyk31

RMS Regular
Is it a brand new car and if so what did you do to get on the special person list to be able to order one 😀.

Father Stack

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS
Absolutely unreal. Living the dream :heart_eyes:

If you got introduced to 458 owners etc when you had the 991, do you leave the showroom with the 992 and a notebook full of Chiron owners?

jferg

RMS Regular
OP
jferg
Absolutely unreal. Living the dream :heart_eyes:

If you got introduced to 458 owners etc when you had the 991, do you leave the showroom with the 992 and a notebook full of Chiron owners?
I cant tell you that or it would be a breach of GDPR mate hahahaha
Is it a brand new car and if so what did you do to get on the special person list to be able to order one 😀.
its not BRAND new, but 2023, so no list to be on for it

I already have my name on the list for my next one though lol

davyk31

RMS Regular
Porsche Belfast are certainly getting their share of nice stuff as they had the delivery of another GTS RS on their socials this week.

bigpupcooper

RMS Regular
Drives
m135i, m40i
That is an unreal collection of motors you have. Health to drive , and just bloody right . Yolo.