A4 B8 S-Line

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
Haha cheers lads

No updates really as yet, but as today's weather was fantastic so I treated her to a few coats of wax :grinning:

Love how the misano red really jumps out at you once shined up.

E5524D50-D5B8-4127-8B01-C90325D53B19_zps3o4oliir.jpg

2A785DF5-F1EE-48C5-92A3-405ECB7ECE95_zpsndqe0h7d.jpg

neil#66

RMS Regular
lovely colour when its clean, undecided on the pipes, standard ones look nice and clean. doing twins will make it look like every other 'genuine rep' in country. (no offence ment by that comment lol)

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
None taken lol it is a proper s-line, not a rep lol just think it gives the car a beefier stance, one at each side if that makes sense

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
None taken lol it is a proper s-line, not a rep lol just think it gives the car a beefier stance, one at each side if that makes sense
Put twin 8inch bean tin tail pipes on if you want, just please don't straight pipe it and make it poww

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
No I can't see me straight piping it all the way through, the CR VW engine doesn't poow anyway

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo
It needs nothing more as it looks just about perfect.

It seems fairly fresh, how many miles are on this one azza?

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Like them, size is just right

Are both connected tho?

There's several cars round Enniskillen with duel exhausts and only one working, looks ridiculous haha.

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
Aaron, I didn't think they would be nice as thought car looked well as it was. Glad to say i was wrong and it transforms the back of car and suits it very well.

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
Cheers lads, definitely wanted to have them tidy looking, almost like they came from the factory

Jamesc

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi TT, A4
Sitting perfect Aaron (y) Exactly what i was saying to you with exhausts, tucking them in just enough under the bumper.

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
Cheers lads, yeah they don't look as OTT as people thought they might.

Still waiting patiently on the haters lol

Con S3

RMS Regular
Drives
RRS SVR
This looks first class. The two pipes at the back work really well along with the spoiler and overall stance of the car!

Good work lad.

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
Cheers lads, the spoiler come from ebay. My dad is a sprayer so he painted it for me

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
This looks first class. The two pipes at the back work really well along with the spoiler and overall stance of the car!

Good work lad.

Thanks mate, yeah it's getting there, few more bits and pieces to do on it yet. It's nothing compared to your RS4 though, one can always dream lol

Con S3

RMS Regular
Drives
RRS SVR
Haha. Don't be saying that mate.

The way I see it, my RS4 is standard with no mods at all and looks like every other RS4 on the road. You have personalised yours (and very tastefully might I add) and there isn't one other car on the road like it!

I think that's what makes a car stand out rather than how much you paid for it at the start! Fair play bud! I love it.

Looking forward to the Audi meet later in the month.

Con S3

RMS Regular
Drives
RRS SVR
By the way, get @mcma1 to bring that beast to the meet. I've heard interesting stories from a beardy gentleman (@WSM ) that it's pretty spectacular and I have yet to be a passenger in one. Hate that M4 though lol.

Con S3

RMS Regular
Drives
RRS SVR
I also think @WSM may have said his M4 may be slightly quicker than @mcma1 's RS6 through power to weight ratio.........:eek:

Haha I love stirring that sh1t up lol. Bishops Court drag race possibly?? Only saying lads!! :laughing:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.